• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 broken sleep sessions last night, but was happy with the second and was up and hit the clinic early before the Sunday slog rolls through.

45mg methadone
.75mg clonazepam (random, but took 1mg in the middle of the night last night)
Hitting the bud one hitter a few times
Weird peach tea energy drink; prob low caffeine content, but that's OK

Back home on the Xbox and listening to sports radio. Happy Sunday

6mg suboxone
a ton of soda
nicorette gum out the ass

I'm round my wife's family when I get back home I can smoke cigars and pop a few hydroxyzine and chill.

Woke up early after a decent sleep.

45mg methadone
Last 1mg clonazepam. Nervous.
Lots of hits of the lower grade bud from my friend.
Edit: forgot the caffeine
Monster Energy Rehab Raspberry Tea

Thinking about taking a trip into the city. Can't afford much, but there isn't gonna be traffic and maybe I get lucky. Not in the mood though. We'll see. If I do, it will be within the next 30.

Last edited:
didn't even wake up so it's not a fix I LOVE IT and no stimulants needed i just slept away enough of yesterday to go into vampire mode

about 3 dabs over 6 hours

4mg Suboxone
100mg vistaril
1mg Prazosin
A cup of black teaand green tea
Some Arizona RX stress tea
And Nicorette gum

Thank the higher power that I was able to find the few I had the money for and I'm on my way back. Need to be smart with these.

Took .5mg sublingual

Thank the higher power that I was able to find the few I had the money for and I'm on my way back. Need to be smart with these.

Took .5mg sublingual
Glad you got what you needed

I only needed some loving and it made me feel "complete" For a while. And some dabs.

Glad you got what you needed

I only needed some loving and it made me feel "complete" For a while. And some dabs.
Appreciate the positive energy and I was happy I got what I could, but I had the opportunity to buy as many as I needed, but just not the money today. So it's another trip in a couple days as long as I can pull the money together which is something in itself.

Had a nice 17 hour sleep (I never realize how I am was until I wake up the next day and look back, anyone else experience this?) after being made of cotton wool last night.

Woke up feeling shitty again. 2 cigarettes and 250mg Tramadol so far. Sometimes I wish I could sleep all the time. Dreams are the only place I can have real happiness.

Last edited:
Appreciate the positive energy and I was happy I got what I could, but I had the opportunity to buy as many as I needed, but just not the money today. So it's another trip in a couple days as long as I can pull the money together which is something in itself.
Yeah I fucking hate being poor man.

Good to hear, Captain!
Thanks. I still try to remain optimistic but it was a lot to take in. I'm glad I was conscious for most of it to take it in because my brain needed some form of love. It was very weird. Love doesn't register the same way it used to it feels more important now even though I mostly just want to be alone. I'm trying to balance myself and other people.

^^^ love is numero uno.
without it i would be gone... and it isn't every day i wake up a blessing. love is subtantial and sustainable. oh lor where would we be?
OT:
2 big a** hits of good crack
1/2 g good powder
8 mg dilaudid
1 mg (so far) alpr
10 mickys big mouth 12 oz (not a drinker here...lol) < good blow
bout 1 1/2 g loud
2 1/2 g kratom (this morn as a wakeup)
cigs
bout 4 oz coffee
coulda forgot something... wanna eat a bar but may try to practice self-control.... hahahahahahahahaha

happy memorial day, fam. nothing but love. :)

^^^ love is numero uno.
without it i would be gone... and it isn't every day i wake up a blessing. love is subtantial and sustainable. oh lor where would we be?
OT:
2 big a** hits of good crack
1/2 g good powder
8 mg dilaudid
1 mg (so far) alpr
10 mickys big mouth 12 oz (not a drinker here...lol) < good blow
bout 1 1/2 g loud
2 1/2 g kratom (this morn as a wakeup)
cigs
bout 4 oz coffee
coulda forgot something... wanna eat a bar but may try to practice self-control.... hahahahahahahahaha

happy memorial day, fam. nothing but love. :)

holy shit that's a lot of stuff, enjoy

I would espouse the joys of love but my heart tends to be cold like a stone. Nihilistically whittling away at time waiting for something new to come along when I know I am stuck in the caveman times. It's weird, time is weird, life is weird.

I just had a dab when I woke up.

wish i could be as indifferent as nature, CH... but, alas, i cannot at this point. maybe in a few more mellenia....
one

This is also probably why my heart is as cold as stone and it experienced 'warming' last night. Was unexpected and do not know how to proceed. I'm thinking another dab.

Yeah, I feel like from trauma/lack of love my heart has been really hardened and I don't really feel things so much anymore (this could also be due to all the pills)

Status
Not open for further replies.