• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow and the anxiety, panic, crazy dreams, anger, etc. I already get from PTSD. So yeah. It's still fairly terrible even though I have a high baseline rate for that type of shit anyways. Very well said sublime.

2nd dab coming up! Still coming to. Ugh.

This morning-~

130mg methadone
1500mg gabapentin
Chi spice tea with whole milk
2 small bong bowls of high cbd/low thc weed
1 small pipe bowl med grade weed
1 tbsp matcha

Vit d, vit c, vit b complex, l-theanine, l-phenylamine(think I spelt it right?) caffeine and a couple other amino acids I can’t remember how to spell.
This stack with gabapentin gives a euphoric speedy feeling without the jitters.

I don’t think I noticed. I’ve been somewhat absent minded.

This morning and afternoon is going about as smooth as it can be. Had a humiliating morning.

Appreciate the explanations Capt and sublime. Fortunately I hit the dispensary yesterday and got some 32% THC sativa flower "super lemon haze"

45mg methadone
Smoked a bowl of the new bud with the roommate and headed into the Boston to check on the scene. Success in a strange but expensive meeting on some 1mg activis brand clonazepam. Wish the green TEVAs never got recalled last year.

2.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin
16oz 8% hard lemonade

Walking thru Southie debating the next moves as money was lost yesterday due to buying some bunk that wasn't even for myself.

Got up early and hit the clinic already. Not going into the city today. Just fell back to the hut. No liquor stores till 10.

45mg methadone
1.75mg clonazepam
.15mg clonidine
Taking hits of the bud and it's running out quickly. Hopefully the dispensary has this strain and my roommate is willing to go tomorrow again.

Otherwise just chilling in my room playing Xbox. Might try to get back to sleep if the clonidine kicks. Wish I had gabapentin and I don't know why. Who the fuck knows.

Homemade a bitching macchiato of sorts with hot chocolatepackets and "Choc" Full of Nuts French roast.
Also 8mg Suboxone, 200mg l theanine, and a fat dip of Grizzly mint.

It's a beautiful day tooday wish I had some gabapentin but I gotta wait for that and for vistaril!!!

Anxious.. Ehh. Hope my anxiety gets better. I think ive been taking to much gabapentin and am having mild dts/rebound anxiety. I guess its a good thing im almost out of em.

Gotta love being a drug addict with little self control!!

125mgs methadone
600mgs gabapentin

Will smoke some weed (cbd and thc) and take some vitamins here shortly.

Im gonna take a jog and do a lil yoga. Hope you guys have a good day.

My day started with a couple of hits of crack on the pipe followed by smoking a bag of heroin. I am trying to hold off doing the second bag of heroin until this afternoon.

45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
4-5 hits of the 32% bud (like one hit left, hopefully dispensary again today)

Drinking a 24oz screwdriver. Supposed to have group at the clinic in 45. Wasn't even supposed to get dosed this morning till after group I believe but I guess cause I just signed up for the group last week, my reminder wasn't in the methadone dispensing system.

Not sure if I'll go cause they didn't remind me even though I know full well I signed up for it. I got individual counseling at 1 tomorrow anyway that I'm definitely going to anyway.

Appreciate the explanations Capt and sublime. Fortunately I hit the dispensary yesterday and got some 32% THC sativa flower "super lemon haze"

45mg methadone
Smoked a bowl of the new bud with the roommate and headed into the Boston to check on the scene. Success in a strange but expensive meeting on some 1mg activis brand clonazepam. Wish the green TEVAs never got recalled last year.

2.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin
16oz 8% hard lemonade

Walking thru Southie debating the next moves as money was lost yesterday due to buying some bunk that wasn't even for myself.
That sounds so bomb. Lemon haze always been good to me.

<-- having my first dab, and I gotta get going soon and I'm not high enough *oh no*

That sounds so bomb. Lemon haze always been good to me.

<-- having my first dab, and I gotta get going soon and I'm not high enough *oh no*
Haha me and my roommate just ran out t of the lemob haze yesterday. It's was awesome.

I'm at the dispensary in line right now and doesn't look like they have anymore of that left so hopefully they have something similar.

Haha me and my roommate just ran out t of the lemob haze yesterday. It's was awesome.

I'm at the dispensary in line right now and doesn't look like they have anymore of that left so hopefully they have something similar.
My dispensary has no line and I have been to shops that have lines and stuff.

I like a quick in ‘n’ out. That’s what she said.

Dispensary, like you have a prescription? Wish you could do that in this country :(

Got really high last night and just woke up 17 hours later feeling like holy hell.
Just had:
3 Cigarettes
200mg Sertraline
150mg Cyclizine
5mg Bisoprolol (chewed, to break time-release)
500mg Flucloxicillin (obv. not for any recreational purpose)
200mg Cyclizine
40mg CBD Oil
1000mg Acetaminophen (bite me, but I'm in pain)
6 x Nurofen Plus (200/12.8 Ibuprofen/Codeine)
500mg Valtex (just kidding)

^ Yea a good fraction of US states have medical and some even recreational cannabis dispensaries where you go and pick your strain based on your needs.

45mg methadone
Lots of hits of bud
1.5mg clonazepam (need to get more tomorrow or next day)
24oz screwdriver

Had some 2-FMA quite early instead of coffee, found it slightly annoyingly stimulating actually and hard to keep focus. My friend says it's his favorite stimulant because it turns into a hyperfocused productivity machine. Well a few hours later I added some 4-FMA which it seems is much better for me, at least in reasonable dosages, as a work/focus aid. I was a machine at work and got all caught up and then some, all while feeling quite nice, a tiny bit rolly but mostly energized and focused. And basically no side effects, smoother than 2-FMA. Huh.

45mg methadone
Lots of hits of bud
1.5mg clonazepam (need to get more tomorrow or next day)
24oz screwdriver

Tell me to fuck off if it's none of my business, but how do you (and anyone else here who's on polydrugs like this every day) afford all of this?
This is a general question for any Americans on here really. My prescription medications alone would cost me around $2300 a month, so how can you guys afford that kinda thing plus cigarettes plus alcohol plus methadone plus weed/dabs, and more?

Nothing more than an average day. 400mg tramadol, 24mg bromazepam, and having some beer now, I'm not counting...Just to relieve my daily stress, I'm not really intoxicated :/ Still kinda bored actually..

Status
Not open for further replies.