i am now at only 2 to 5mg hydrocodone
every day or every other day

i am still trying to quit completely

and continue to try to find a relief
somehow from p.a.w.s

grief
no energy ..
progress

same here , when I went CT, from the same 30 mg!!
just such a fucked up feeling
The mental of this shit is the worst
yes withdrawals Hurt , but Paws is like a dull rake being pulled down my back!!
Like WTF is this, and when will it end
something ( anything) comes up and I need to straighten out so 10 mgs of NORCO to the rescue ?:(:ROFLMAO:

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
16oz of Mike's Harder (cheap for a single at the local Indian convenience store)
Gonna get a coffee or a Monster soon

Hopefully get some buds today. Probably take another .5mg clonazepam soon and that's it for the benzos for the day. My poor GABA receptor sites with the alcohol too though.

Have some jobs I applied for to follow up on today too.

160mg methadone(been doing labor work on top of jogging so my methadone is not working like it normally does.will I ever be ready to get off methadone??...)
20mgs dxm
Bowl of weed/pipe(cbd)
Bong bowl of high grade weed
I may take a dab or 2, idk. I have a 10oclock doc appt. so I may wait to take dabs til after my appt.
Not really looking forward to today. Have a lot to do on very little sleep. Been also having teeth pain and lots of headaches.

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
3-4 small hits of bud

Trying to keep my head in a good spot. Not much else to say right now.

Ive been having lingering anxiety with off and on anxiety attacks for the last 3-4 days. Shit sucks. I made an anti anxiety concoction out of shit i have in my cupboards which consisted of~

Maca root,mathca,l-theanine,diphenhydramine,magnesium citrate,vit b complex, vit c and holy basil extract.
It worked ok. My anxiety has just been so bad that nothing has really been helping..
Anyways~
165mg methadone
25mg dxm
Gramish of weed/bong and pipe with dabz on one of the bong bowls
Cup of small coffee
Marb black cigs and i think thats everything. Hope my day gets better.

Boston Bruins and Celtics won last night!

45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Few hits of bud

About to take a few more hits of bud and might take another .5mg clonazepam. Then head home and eat and play some CoD. Not sure I'm going to have money to drink today.

So last night I was having an anxiety attack and I was looking through my closet/storage and found a bottle of 100x300mg gabapentin caps. Made my night, I’m hella stoked cus gabapentins are one of my fav pills. Anyways this morning I’ve had, not in order~
160mg methadone
Bong bowl of grapefruit sour d
Pipe bowl of headbandxsour d
I might take a few gabapentin, idk I got fucked up on em last night and I still feel the effects at 8am
Feeling pretty damn good today.

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
.25g in 2 shots (free; copped for someone)

No drinking this morning and haven't yet which is great for me, but the dope and clonazepam have me not even thinking bout hitting the liquor store.

Definitely will drink light tonight for the Boston Bruins and Celtics games.

My morning in order:
45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
3 hits of bud
24oz 8%abv screwdriver

Found a crazy lucky situation where I met someone in the city right before it started pouring rain selling 10mg diazepam for a little more than I'd have like to have paid but it wasn't bad plus these will be good if a taper is necessary. I have a few clonazepam and about 8 diazepam left.

So after that I added,:
20mg diazepam
.5mg clonazepam
Few hits of bud
Monster energy drink

Just got back home. Watching videos on the Xbox. Happy Saturday all :)

lexapro
Caffeine
vitamins
muscle milk
fresh ground Flax seeds ( boy do I hate NORCO effects on my bowl movements :oops::poop::ROFLMAO:
still on a tapper
BTW:
I love being here, Groups are the only way in 35 years I have ever kept long term sobriety & Clean time!!

I just have so much on my plate and my dose is so Low : DR prescribed ( 20-60 mg / Day for pain) I take 20-30mg.
That I don't know what to do
I am terrified of ADDICTION , knowing i am an alcoholic , and having decades of the 12 steps beat into my life!!

Thanks HYLIGHT:
I will continue to work on my tapper, balanced with my ability to function!!
I have a Very bad habit of being all about me and Blowing everything up with Withdrawals, at the Totally Worst time :eek::eek:

I have plenty of my Norcos and, the pain from 20 mg of NORCO is not life threatening.
I have went through 4 months of chemo, and radiation
Now that SUCKS
But price of admission
Happy Easter to ALL ??:)?

7am-
Too much methadone
1bong bowl of weed with cbd rosin on top

10am-
2 bong bowls of weed with cbd rosin on top
Cup of coffee with 2 tablespoons of Maca Root and 2 teaspoons of Matcha (I’ve been loving this combo lately)
VitD,vitC,mag citrate,flaxseed oil and vitB complex. I may take some l-theanine
Oh yeah and marb black cigs. I think that’s it.

Last edited:
45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Small Dunks Coffee
4 hits of bud

After hitting the clinic early and dosing, I prefer coming back home and getting ready as far as hygiene goes as well as dosing my methadone "chasers" such as caffeine, benzos, bud etc.

Took a cruise into the city when I left the house again.

Currently smoking a bong bowl of headband on the side patio couch.

90mg methadone
Around 4 grams gabapentin
Cup of coffee with whole milk
VitD,VitC,Flaxseed oil
Gram or so of dank weed(headband 541)

I got a a lot of shit to do today. First im gonna clean the upstairs then i have more shit to do in the back yard( we have 5 acres of land)

2 grams green maeng da kratom
aaannnnd that's about all for a morning routine here unless i happen to have some bud: Then a couple puffs after shower and whatnot.
I build throughout the day with misc substances sometimes... usually just a couple more grams of kratom until I get off work.
Cannot consume the whole-leaf tea before bed or in the AM anymore as I get physically sick when I awake; have to let the leaf settle and drink the top off so gotta think ahead.
Exciting, eh? To me it is as I get through a work-day with minimal damage and bank (mostly) what I work for.

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
1 hit of bud
Rockstar Energy

In Boston waiting for an acquaintance to get out the shrink and pharmacy to grab some 1mg clonazepams.

Status
Not open for further replies.