• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a prodrug for ghb, apparently feels like ghb or alcohol

yeah onset and feeling is like ghb, gbl is more in you face. hits harder and fast than ghb and bdo, because it already gets transformed in the bloodstream by esterases. bdo has to get trough the liver for that and ghb is already, well, ghb but it starts working later than the prodrug gbl because it is more polar.

Going selling some robbed items soon ayyyy :poop: 🖤 :poop:

I can’t stand people who thieve the same way I can’t stand people who regularly wake up in their own vomit but don’t clean themselves or their house. After all, why bother if you don’t work and are just getting on the nod that day anyway?

I can’t stand people who thieve the same way I can’t stand people who regularly wake up in their own vomit but don’t clean themselves or their house. After all, why bother if you don’t work and are just getting on the nod that day anyway?
I'm with you there. I've been at the depths of a terrible heroin/speedball/and meth addiction in my life and I never once stole to get a fix, I kept myself showered and teeth brushed, and my living space (when i wasn't living out of a car) was nice and clean. Can't lie though, it was hard to keep my car as clean as an apartment when I was living in it.

I'm with you there. I've been at the depths of a terrible heroin/speedball/and meth addiction in my life and I never once stole to get a fix, I kept myself showered and teeth brushed, and my living space (when i wasn't living out of a car) was nice and clean. Can't lie though, it was hard to keep my car as clean as an apartment when I was living in it.

That's good to hear. Living in a car must have made it really tough to keep yourself nice. I can't imagine doing that for more than a night or two. To be perfectly transparent I should admit that 30 years ago I stole $200 from my flatmate to buy a bag of speed from his brother. But I told him and paid him back shortly after. He blamed his brother for corrupting me. I also committed about $1,000 worth of insurance fraud to buy meth. But that company had been gouging me for years. I also cheat on my taxes every year without fail in order to fund drugs. But is it even possible to steal from the bastards at the Tax Office?

Other than that I earned every dollar that I injected, snorted, boofed, parachuted, or crazily rubbed all over a hooker's body in a manic episode.

That's good to hear. Living in a car must have made it really tough to keep yourself nice. I can't imagine doing that for more than a night or two. To be perfectly transparent I should admit that 30 years ago I stole $200 from my flatmate to buy a bag of speed from his brother. But I told him and paid him back shortly after. He blamed his brother for corrupting me. I also committed about $1,000 worth of insurance fraud to buy meth. But that company had been gouging me for years. I also cheat on my taxes every year without fail in order to fund drugs. But is it even possible to steal from the bastards at the Tax Office?

Other than that I earned every dollar that I injected, snorted, boofed, parachuted, or crazily rubbed all over a hooker's body in a manic episode.
I had friends who let me come and wash my clothes and shower and what not. Just nobody wanted me staying in their place doing drugs. I could be there all day as long as I wasn't using... so I generally only went there for showers and laundry haha. Luckily I only lived in the car for a couple months before I got shit back on track that time around.

I owed everyone I knew money, though. For some reason everyone knew I was using but kept enabling me with money. I also once got fronted three ounces of pot to move and never went back to the guy with the money. He got raided by the police before I could anyway. No way was I going anywhere near his place after that, my tweaked out brain was too paranoid to let me do that.

I can proudly say I ended up paying everyone back eventually, even the guy I stiffed on the pot he fronted me!

Now that I'm using again, I am 100% self-funded. No money on hand, I'm not gonna ask anyone for money, so no drugs until the cash rolls back in. I get like $60-$100 in tips everyday through my job, so I'm never long without drugs unless I'm trying to lay low and keep my girlfriend from catching on.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g Phenibut
Sadboy rainbow blood vape juice
A Dr pepper

Going to class now, got an appointment with the GI doctor and then got work. Happy Friday everybody!

Real decent edible herb dose some real strong canna coconut oil batch we made.

I did vape some nice weed before. Am looking to shower now, can feel those edibles actually my bedroom feels very expanded suddenly.

Big jar of very good kava prepped. Trying not to take benzos, doing a lot better there last 3 days.

Still being right out there on the best acid ever for me, pure ALD 52 is actually helping my psychological benzo dependance this time strangely.

I really don't "want" it half as much as I did a week ago.

I went and smoked a .5 g bag of meth between Wednesday and Thursday and I've slept a grand total of two hours since Tuesday.

So for today's fix, I took two 10mg THC gummies and 20mg of abilify. Abilify does a great job of eliminating the worst parts of the comedown and prevents psychosis (in my experience).

Currently on my way out of town with my girlfriend and her parents and nobody suspects I'd been using, which is perfect. I'd rather not ruin the weekend for everyone by them finding out I'm on my bullshit again. All I need to do now is take a nap when we get to our destination because God damn I am exhausted.

The urge to go out and score when we get to the destination is strong though. We're going to a really popular place for tourists and it is conveniently right next to a town thats notorious for ease of access to meth and heroin. I'm sure I could find a fix in no time. But I'm going to try my hardest to not go fuck up more and commit to staying clean for real this time.

16mg Suboxone
30mg Vyvanse
5mg Aripiprazole
50mg Hydroxyzine
1.5g Phenibut

Sitting down to watch some fooooootballll!!! Got work at 5

Status
Not open for further replies.