• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A more consistent, precise and "weigh" of dosing I would do if I really wanted to be exact, precise, crush a number of pills into powder, gauge the weight with a milligram scale

Yeah I should get a set, just got ones that weigh grams that do weigh out 100mg but ain't that accurate even weighing that, snapping in half is hard enough let and quarters thats even harder as tried it

I gave in and had 5mg, but my nicotine vape and cold coffee drink made it not work so I'm still jittery

Yeah I should get a set, just got ones that weigh grams that do weigh out 100mg but ain't that accurate even weighing that, snapping in half is hard enough let and quarters thats even harder as tried it

I gave in and had 5mg, but my nicotine vape and cold coffee drink made it not work so I'm still jittery
I had 5 mg's Etiz hours ago, after holding off from early dawn throgh full on major panic attack, but I knew it would be better to face music, and it was music this morning still in the thick or repercussions from last weekend, otherwise I'd need about 18 mg's Etiz just to get through next 24.

I just denied it existed until 3 pm I had had enough.

5 mg's (over 50 mg Vals) mildly calmed me, but I should be okay enough with 12 mg's total today by doing some of the tine earlier to pay for the crime lol.

I have some heavy Tongan Kava too though, in me already and more in a minute.

I def think you could make the whole process easier though, Milligram scale, pound 10 pills down, maybe even get the largest size cellulose capsules off ebay, just weigh them into servings all at once, saves weighing powder per dose.

I'd prob do that myself tbh.

Last edited:
coffee
cigs
nutty-bar

after upset....
~2mg bromazolam
6g kratom (two doses an hour apart)
may dose some pregab but this would be too much atm got too much to do

Pregabalin
Fluoxetine
Coffee
Memantine
Pramipexole
Morphine (sigh, again)

Unifiram <-- this one's subtle but very good. Clears up the mind / removes brain fog. An AMPAkine, people who get pro-cognitive effects from low doses of dissociatives will probably benefit from this.

Two dabs of CBG distillate and 1 gram of red bali. there are benzos in my system due to their long half-life

I've switched over from caffine to theacrine but am now realizing that unless I find someone cheaper than the Teacrine brand, I'll just end up going back to coffee, lol. its a related compound and has anti-inflammatory properties which i find appealing. Dont wanna take NSAIDs

Oh! And I had nicotine and pepsi. About to see if this Berry White hits as hard as it did last night.

Was gonna add 500mg soma to the mix but it's my last one & wanna keep for bedtime. Need to get some more & some zopiclone too.... either zopiclone or nitrazepam, prefer nitraz but zops work out a lot cheaper

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
600mg Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine

Chillin, struggling to wake up, didn't get as much sleep as usual. Gonna play some pokemon, maybe watch a show or something, and then I got work this afternoon

Gonna play some pokemon
Thats still a thing, bro? Not hatin just may have to look into it.... lol
Sounds like a great wake up dosing hope it works. haha
Hope ya day goes better than it ever has previous at the workplace.

100mg afghan #3
50mg diazepam

That's the last of my H so knocking it on the head now.... I go thru these phases of being clean, then using, then cleaning up again. I guess I'm what I refer to as a 'chronic relapser'. Anyway, nxt few days will be using DHC to get clean again & this time I'm gonna give it a go at staying clean. I only use the minimal amount of DHC to get off the gear so I still suffer withdrawal, the DHC just takes the edge off. I may start a thread in the health & recovery section

Don’t know how much flmodafinil, between 100-120mg I’d say

Social situation today so I’m trying to get through this anxiety - Deja Vu by Eminem calms me down a bit.

100mg afghan #3
50mg diazepam

That's the last of my H so knocking it on the head now.... I go thru these phases of being clean, then using, then cleaning up again. I guess I'm what I refer to as a 'chronic relapser'. Anyway, nxt few days will be using DHC to get clean again & this time I'm gonna give it a go at staying clean. I only use the minimal amount of DHC to get off the gear so I still suffer withdrawal, the DHC just takes the edge off. I may start a thread in the health & recovery section
Well I made it 3 days without any H but succumbed earlier this evening & had 100mg.... I ain't giving up on giving up tho. I am managing to taper down on the benzos tho so that's something I guess. Usually when I have H I end up taking stupid amounts of diaz or alpraz along with it but didn't take any this evening, just had 1mg of clonazepam earlier in the day as part of my taper plan 👍🏻

pssst

MOrning Bloeworld

Yeah on 6mg subutex so far. Thing got out of hand. So since 5am til now

6mg subs
3mg alzam
Tona of weed

Lol hey all. Guess this what a monday should feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.