• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept hard asf (16mg alprazolam and 5 blunts) woke up on fire with a PTSD dream tho so I slept okay ig

shook that off challengingly... but at least I got some much needed R&R

so far
Cigs/nic
7-8 black strong coffee
40 mg omeprazole (potentiation)
75mg dph for the potentiate/ synergistic properties
100mg CBD SL for the synergism/ slight slight potentiate Affects
40mg hydrocodone

Now I’m feeling good nodding a bit trying to type and retype this 😂, and just vaping some nic, probably about to serf BL/ and or watch a movie/ show

I will try to manifest a good day for everyone ☺️🙏🏼

I used to like modafinil. It wasn't recreational but it picked you up better than coffee
I really only use it now if I’m super tired or have been up half the night/early in the morning. Def better than a few cups.

So....nuts as any witful soul here I really feel, the most profound, deep, hallucinogenic experience today.

No plans before today.

Today....1000 micrograms of LSD. Onto 70 grams fine Kavas. Amnesiac, numerable edible doses lol.

Nice Bluedream Sativa vapor too. Wow, the timeless crazy part in the conscious super high LSD dose trips.

Just....reporting duties lol. I....am.....cooked! And cooked perfectly too, seasoned seared, here right now.

Lol. Please, ignore me. I’m mega high on LSD but not having 1% of a bad trip @TripSitterNZ irt our discissions- 1mg today but 500 ug was........no words.

Last edited:
Morning Blueworld

Feeling super depro this morning for some reason and i had a decent nights rest, so don't know whats up.
Breakie

1mg subutex
12mg bromazeoam
2.5mg lorazepam
1 cup CBD roibos tea (2mg)
20mg CBD Daily caps

Feeling meh.

1 bump of ketamine
Delta8thc
2tspn white jongkong kratom

Enjoyed my time off... Here we go again

Last edited:
MOrning BlueWorld

Slept okay and breakie was

1mg subutex
12mg bromazepam
2.5mg lorazepam
400mg gabapentin
225mg pregabalin
1 cup of CBD rooibos tea (2mg)
20mg CBD daily caps

Yeah not feeling today so yeah, fuck it

So I'm thinking of tapering my meth and going on subutex.
I know at under 2mg a full agonist feeling can be achieved but say if I get to 30mg meth then switch to 6-8mg sub and continue tapering, will 1-2mg sub gimme a nice little kick in the mornings like meth used to?

So I'm thinking of tapering my meth and going on subutex.
I know at under 2mg a full agonist feeling can be achieved but say if I get to 30mg meth then switch to 6-8mg sub and continue tapering, will 1-2mg sub gimme a nice little kick in the mornings like meth used to?
I just tapered off of subs, personally it doesn't really do anything for me anymore, at any dose.

Coffee and morning meds. Have to pick up a prescription for Pregabalin and the rest of my stuff later so might hold off taking anything until Sunday as will be off Monday. We’ll see lol.

Morning BlueWorld

Slept not too bad but been up early getting deliveries ready and then doing then, delivered over 2k'gs of cannabis this morning to 3 seperate destination (1x 500g, 1x 500g and 1x 1kg plus freebies)

1mg subutex
12mg bromazepam
400mg gabapentin
150mg pregabalin
1 cup of CBD rooibos tea (2mg)
20mg CBD daily caps

Now to get back to more harvesting, Happy Phuza Thursday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.