1 line of cocaine
A banana
Monster energy

Eeeeereeee we go happy Friday y'all

Morning BlueWorld

Slept okayish.
Breakie

1mg subutex
2mg Clonazepam ( first time in ages, generally don't like this benzo but decided to give it a try again )
1 cup of Cbd Rooibos tea (2mg) nice tasting i have to admit. Actually made a jug of ice tea from them with some caramel flavoured rooibos added for extra flavour.
20mg cbd daily caps

Time to start the day and stop being lazy or going out and get some plants done today.
Happy Saturday to all.

Couldn’t get back to sleep so crushed up a 100mg Tramadol and sipping on strong coffee.

Morning BlueWorld

Slept okayish.
Breakie

1mg subutex
2mg Clonazepam ( first time in ages, generally don't like this benzo but decided to give it a try again )
1 cup of Cbd Rooibos tea (2mg) nice tasting i have to admit. Actually made a jug of ice tea from them with some caramel flavoured rooibos added for extra flavour.
20mg cbd daily caps

Time to start the day and stop being lazy or going out and get some plants done today.
Happy Saturday to all.
i Just added .50mg triazolam (railed)
0.5mg subutex (also railed)
Rolled a phat joint and gonna smoke it now when i take the dogs down to the dam for a walk and maybe see my doggie walking partner ;)

But foook do i feel like a drink. Just more of my ice tea will have to do lol

2tspn green Hulu kapuas kratom
1 line of cocaine

Last day of work for the week, soon I'll be able to rest my poor soul... Gotta get through today though.

Well back from the dam with friends and gonna have a braai now, good times. Meanwhile smoking blunts all around and a few doing stimulants but I'm good for now. I want my munchies for that meat!!

Yeah looking at moving over to kratom when i wanna get off the subs. Still just looking for a reliable South African vendor and then working out what vein color and then the strain or place it comes from, cause under white you have like 10 odd places and the same with green, red and gold. But its expensive here by us.

Kratom got me off subs. It can be done dude, I wish you the best of luck.

Morning BlueWorld

Slept okayish, not the best but not the worst either. Was up most night but that's cause i had company last or friends that slept over. My mate and his girl and his girl's friend. We actually had an awesome night ;) in that regard. Anyhow breakie was the norm

1mg Subutex
2mg clonazepam ( still not impressed )
1 cup of CBD Rooibos Tea (2mg)
20mg CBD daily caps

Just got back from church now too and had
2.5mg lorazepam
1 cup of CBD Rooibos tea again (2mg)

Feeling relaxed and ready to trim some more trees and also have 2 deliveries to make later and after pay off my one account so i can go get a new cellphone finally or try at least. See what excuses they gonna come up with today, i wonder lol

*big yawns* fuck, i slept all day... it's no longer morning but it's my morning anyway

gonna drink 2tspns of green hulu kratom
and smoke some delta8thc

Morning BlueWorld

Slept fairly well last night
Breakie so far

1mg subutex
2mg clonazepam
1 cup CBD rooibos tea (2mg)
20mg CBD daily capsule

Happy monday and new week to all

Status
Not open for further replies.