• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOrning BlueWorld

Slept decent but did have some dopaquel last night.
Breakie at 7sih

1mg subutex
10mg valium
400mg Gabapentin
150mg Pregabalin
1 cup of rooibos cbd tea (2mg)
20mg cbd daily caps (still insure about this one but will give it a month or till box is finish and them decide)

Edit: Just added roughly 2 hrs later
2.5mg Lorazepam ( got super pissed off just now and had 5 lorazepams so popped one instead of alzam )
400mg gabapentin
75mg pregabalin

gonna be a long fucking day for me

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept decent but did have some dopaquel last night.
Breakie at 7sih

1mg subutex
10mg valium
400mg Gabapentin
150mg Pregabalin
1 cup of rooibos cbd tea (2mg)
20mg cbd daily caps (still insure about this one but will give it a month or till box is finish and them decide)

Edit: Just added roughly 2 hrs later
2.5mg Lorazepam ( got super pissed off just now and had 5 lorazepams so popped one instead of alzam )
400mg gabapentin
75mg pregabalin

gonna be a long fucking day for me
just added another

75mg pregabalin
400mg gabapentin
3 bong hits ( that hit me hard, that 4rth plant is nicely potent)

Bunch of PCP and uppers, breakfast of champions
Yeah I knew you was WildStyle....

2tspn white jongkong kratom
2400mg gabapentin
Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, and l-glutamine
Marlboro menthol

You guys think it'll be a manager or a customer I kill first today?

Yeah I knew you was WildStyle....

2400mg gabapentin
Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, and l-glutamine
Marlboro menthol

You guys think it'll be a manager or a customer I kill first today?
What's better? L-tyrosone or mucuna preriens?

Cigs/nic
60mg SL CBD
1-1.7 g blunt

ran out of my hydros but I’m not even upset, cuz I was starting to hit a wall anyways

I’ve got surgery for my broken hand at 10 this morning that’ll be a hell of a breakfast when they knock me out 😂 hopefully they give me something more then hydros cuz I am gonna have to have several pins in my hand

but ik they will give me morphine right afterwards ivd at the very least. Reason being I told them I was allergic to meperidine a long time ago so I get it every time so I get to look forward to that I suppose 🤷‍♂️

hope everyone is staying as safe as they can, I’ll try to manifest a good day for everyone 😊

Last edited:
MOrning BlueWorld

Awesome night last night and slept solidly from midnightish till 05:20 am and only had 50mg dopaguel and 1mg alzam before bed. So no complaints on the sleep.
Breakie was so far

1mg subutex
6mg bromazepam
20mg CDB daily cap
1 cup of CBD rooibos (2mg per cup)

And yeah that's it, gonna give the gabapentinoids a break again for a while.

i woke up at 8 am and got back to bed untill 1 pm and have now consumed a few milligrams of 2-FMA as it is all that i have left. Good pick me up litlle sister amphetamine :'(
Fuck not planning the ordering right

2400mg gabapentin

Half day at work today, I've got an appointment at the DMV to finally get my car legal. I could really use it. Worked about 22 hours already between Tuesday and Wednesday.

2400mg gabapentin

Half day at work today, I've got an appointment at the DMV to finally get my car legal. I could really use it. Worked about 22 hours already between Tuesday and Wednesday.
Quick Q, do you find the white strain to give you energy, focus and motivation, like advertised more then the rest? I still haven't tried any kratom but realy looking into it.

Quick Q, do you find the white strain to give you energy, focus and motivation, like advertised more then the rest? I still haven't tried any kratom but realy looking into it.
In comparison to the other strains, it is less sedating while still being fairly euphoric if that makes sense. But I've only really found strain differences to be appreciable when it's quality kratom. If it's low quality they are pretty much all virtually the same.

Some ppl find no difference between strains but I don't find that to be the case. They vary in alkaloid content, even between different batches of the same strain.

My favorites are green or gold. Rn my current favorite of the ones I have is a gold. Which actually by percent has the lowest mitragygine content. Go figure. Must have a higher 7-hm content.

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept okayish with just 1mg alzam and all the weed i smoked last night.
Breakie

1mg subutex
6mg bromazepam
1 cup of CBD rooibos tea (2mg)
20mg Daily CBD cap

Got some work to do quick and load up before 6am (got like just over an hour)

I still haven't tried any kratom but realy looking into it.

You should give it a try. It's pretty enjoyable, and very safe (generally-speaking of course, no drug is ever 100% safe for all users)

I've never detected much of a difference between strains, personally. Probably more of an energized effect from kratom alkaloids than other opioids though ime...some of my earliest experiments with kratom were so fun, man, I remember taking a spoonful at midday and work would just fly by, my body in movement would feel amazing and it was just like a euphoric stimulant buzz with a side of opioided feels. Other opioids are much stronger but I wouldn't have been able to do them and remain functional while working, but kratom was like some kind of wonder drug lol

Kratom has a special place in my heart and I'm glad that it's still around, kratom is what the people need garshdarnit!

Yeah looking at moving over to kratom when i wanna get off the subs. Still just looking for a reliable South African vendor and then working out what vein color and then the strain or place it comes from, cause under white you have like 10 odd places and the same with green, red and gold. But its expensive here by us.

I wouldn't worry too much about the various strains...like you said, there's a million permutations of kratom involving some combination of a color and a location in southeast Asia. imho there's just not that much of a difference, and definitely not enough of a difference to justify so many categorizations

Status
Not open for further replies.