• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to work, out in the city again today. Hopefully not as bad as yesterday. Its payday so I'ma pick up some crystal at some point.

20mg amphetamine
2 tspn white jongkong kratom (yakked half of it into the sink 🤢, need to remember to get OJ)
2400mg gabapentin
Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, and l-glutamine

Last edited:
Was gonna take some amph today too but settled for coffee. Gonna save it for Sunday when I have the whole day to get some much needed studying done

Morning BlueWorld

Awake and restless, not sure but feeling very edgy or irritated this morning. Slept okayish
Breakie was

1mg subutex
18mg bromazepam
300mg pregabalin
400mg gabapentin

Happy Saturday to all.

Cigs/nic 50 mg baclofen
my girl gave me both were tired so we both took a 200mg caffeine pill around 1am hung out with her just listening to music driving around town for a good while went back home had amazing sex 🤩
Then we came back and had some amazing sex again 🤯 and then she went to sleep around an hour ago, had a cigarillo that hit perfectly after all that lol (came 2 times in a row the second time oddly enough 🤔)

my sleep is screwed the fuck up so I’m wide awake but currently
Cigs/nic
50mg dph
20mg hydrocodone
2 very strong cups of coffee (for potentiation/ synergism and not wasting my low tolerance by nodding)

starting to feel the euphoria like literally rn lol

Last edited:
Morning BlueWorld

Slept in very late, like just past 10am which for me is like a miracle to sleep that late and getting decent sleep. Went to bed or passed out at 3amish i think, fuck cant remember.

Any how breakfast so far was

0.0mg subutex ( don't need it so far or no wd's so far )
0.5mg alzam
10mg diazepam
375mg pregabalin ( 2 doses, 300mg when i woke and 75mg now as i was typing )
1200mg gabapentin ( split in 3 doses so far, a hour apart roughly )
cup of Coffee, very strong

Woke after 8am but lay in bed for a few hours with the wee one watching Kids Netflix.

2mg Eszopiclone
Usual morning meds
CBD coffee
100mg Tramadol SR (crushed in mouth of course)

Usual morning meds (Propranolol 160mg SR and Fexofenadine 120mg).

Coffee when I get to work.

10mg diazepam, a litre of water and a pipe of green (amnesia not my fave but does the job)
Another fix- go a walk to clear my head.
Gonna make some edibles today aswell (for tomorrow)
Soon it will be drink o'clock so I need to cram in what I've to do today quick before withdrawals start and I turn in to the town drunkard lol.

Slept for all of 2 hour but I’m cutting back on the alp so of course lol I’m just happy I got some sleep

50mg dph
5-6 cups of strong coffee
Cigs/nic

just dosed 20mg hydrocodone chased with sprite and about to go smoke a cigarette or 2 and find something good to eat to better my mood before I really am in a better mood lol

might add in some baclofen idk yet

Morning BlueWorld

slept not to bad, woke up a lot but fell asleep easily again. Only had 18mg bromazepam before sleep with few bong hits.
Breakie was

1mg subutex
10mg valium
1 cup of rooibos cbd tea (2mg)
20mg cbd daily caps (2nd try, yesterday felt it making me relaxed but at the same time maybe a bit too much)

20mg Amphetamine
2400mg gabapentin
L-Tyrosine, L-glutamine, magnesium

Nothing quite strong enough to make me appreciate being alive this morning.

So far cigs and strong coffee and 50mg dph

only have 30mg of hydro left
So I’m just deciding between omeprazole for the potentiate affects or something else

Why the omeprazole? Does that make it stronger? If just for acidity then it's fine lol was just interested cause I take diazepam and sometimes omeprazole
And obviously I drink 👍

Omeprazole and stuff like that inhibits the metabolism of opioids and other drugs, so therefore they move slower through your system and you get better effects (never really noticed it myself but I have a very, very high tolerance). I don't know the complete science but I've had it explained to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.