• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning blueWorld

Slept most of the day yesterday with out the aid of anything and came night time i was wide awake and even with all the benzos and gabapentinoids i took no real sleep, fucking long night
Breakfast was

1.5mg subutex
15mg Diazepam
2 Cups of CBD Tea (boost tea with 2mg cbd per bag) Apparently good for morning to help you get focused and tuned in for the day, Let's see if it helps in any way.

Morning blueWorld

Slept most of the day yesterday with out the aid of anything and came night time i was wide awake and even with all the benzos and gabapentinoids i took no real sleep, fucking long night
Breakfast was

1.5mg subutex
15mg Diazepam
2 Cups of CBD Tea (boost tea with 2mg cbd per bag) Apparently good for morning to help you get focused and tuned in for the day, Let's see if it helps in any way.
Added the following like 30 mins ago:
300mg pregabalin
400mg Gabapentin
1.5mg subutex ( feel like trying to get a small buzz from the subutex today, normally don't go over 2mg a day but to day feel like going up to 6mg and see if i can feel anything on that does if my daily maintenance dose atm is 2mg a day)
and then just added more of the following now:
150mg pregabalin
400mg gabapentin

Already feeling that intoxicated feeling that to me is the closest to the feeling of intoxication i get from alcohol, so they help a lot for the days i really crave alcohol. The gabapentinoids that is

20mg amphetamine
2 tspn gold bali kratom
Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, l-glutamine
2400mg gabapentin

Running late for work again, in the rain, per usual

1.25g phenibit hcl
2g kratom at 6am ffs :sus:
some weed
coffee
cig

fiddinda do a 3g shot of krat and lift this mood a little f da rain and the sun

yeah kratom has withdrawals albeit they seem just as subtle as the "high" imo
havent tried sudden stopping... learned better than that (with anything) a few year ago right here, my friends
;)

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept like the dead from jut past midnight to just before 5am. One of those dead sleeps, where you just close your eyes and open it again and its the next day. Like those type of sleep
Breakie was;

2mg subutex
20mg valium
300mg Pregabalin
400mg gababentin
1 cup of Cbd tea x2 tea bags (4mgs in total)
busy thawing some chicken livers for proper breakfast just now lol

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept like the dead from jut past midnight to just before 5am. One of those dead sleeps, where you just close your eyes and open it again and its the next day. Like those type of sleep
Breakie was;

2mg subutex
20mg valium
300mg Pregabalin
400mg gababentin
1 cup of Cbd tea x2 tea bags (4mgs in total)
busy thawing some chicken livers for proper breakfast just now lol
Chicken liver's?

thought that only British used that as food.

Chicken liver's?

thought that only British used that as food.
"Used that as food" lol you make it sound like humans shouldn't even consume it.. Nah we "Afrikaners" love "Afval" or Offal as it's known in english. But yeah we like all organ meat and we cook it to actual perfection and make it taste like the best food of it's sorts. Most on here know i love having Chicken hearts and/or chicken livers for breakfast. And no not some patte, but solids pieces of liver in my secret sauce.

20mg amphetamine
2mg buprenorphine
2400mg gabapentin

Ugh, not about it today

"Used that as food" lol you make it sound like humans shouldn't even consume it.. Nah we "Afrikaners" love "Afval" or Offal as it's known in english. But yeah we like all organ meat and we cook it to actual perfection and make it taste like the best food of it's sorts. Most on here know i love having Chicken hearts and/or chicken livers for breakfast. And no not some patte, but solids pieces of liver in my secret sauce.
I loved 'Kidney pie' a British delight.

MOrning BlueWorld

Just woke up and its like 02:20am now or like half an hour ago but yeah im awake.
So just had some weed and a benzo

half a joint
1mg alzam

Maybe i will nod off or pass out for another hour or 2 at least or just stay awake and watch "Boardwalk Empire" finished

1 small bowl of CBD weed
1 chip of tabernante elliptica root bark (plant very close to iboga)
2 yellow Red Bulls
1 Tim Hortons medium coffee.

MOrning BlueWorld

Just woke up and its like 02:20am now or like half an hour ago but yeah im awake.

half a joint
1mg alzam

Maybe i will nod off or pass out for another hour or 2 at least or just stay awake and watch "Boardwalk Empire" finished
Well 30 min odd after this post we had load shedding, meaning no power which on came back on like 10 min ago and i also just got back home, so nice to have power when you get back home, anyhow added the following since my last breakie post

1mg subutex
10mg diazepam
6mg bromazepam
Rest of the left over joint.
600mg Pregabalin
800mg Gabapentin.

Feeling good and at ease. Been trimming one plant half the morning. but so relaxing with some music and a joint.

Now for real breakfast, just bought some chicken hearts, so that and scrambled eggs with toast.. Nom Nom Nom..

MOrning BlueWorld

half a joint
1mg alzam

Well 30 min odd after this post we had load shedding, meaning no power which on came back on like 10 min ago and i also just got back home, so nice to have power when you get back home, anyhow added the following since my last breakie post

1mg subutex
10mg diazepam
6mg bromazepam
Rest of the left over joint.
600mg Pregabalin
800mg Gabapentin.

Feeling good and at ease. Been trimming one plant half the morning. but so relaxing with some music and a joint.

Now for real breakfast, just bought some chicken hearts, so that and scrambled eggs with toast.. Nom Nom Nom..

Status
Not open for further replies.