• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had one joint today. Thinking about getting some delta 8 in bulk, I thought I was maybe missing something from not smoking weed, but delta 8 seems just as good and way cheaper in bulk than delta 9 concentrates. And with my tolerance it's just a pain in the ass to smoke so much of anything but concentrates. Wish I could find a cheap hookup for some bubble hash, as that would be a good middle ground.

A good 8 hits of four different strains of Marijuana vape cartridges - 2 indica, a sativa, and a hybrid.
.2g heroin and (I'm guessing) .2g of meth, smoked simultaneously one after the other.

The usual boring combo— kpins, Pristiq, Gabapentin, probably gonna fuck around and take some kratom before work.

Just CBD coffee as well as my morning meds (Propranolol and Fexofenadine).

20mg Amphetamine
4gs kratom
500mg l-tryptophan
500mg l-glutamine
500mg L-Tyrosine
500mg(? I think) magnesium
Monster energy

Never heard of delta-8 thc until I read it twice on this very page a few minutes ago. Interesting. Converts to 11-hydroxy just like delta-9 does in an edible.

today I have had some meth and some fent

First thing i did upon waking up was taking 1mg alprazolam and 300mg ER bupropion orally. Then i had a shower and prepared breakfast. Before eating the breakfast i slammed 2mg of buprenorphine. Then i had the breakfast and two huge mugs of coffee.

3g kratom
weed and more of same
cigs
coffee
air
water

maple ham and cheese omelet and milk
300mg pregab

more air and water with weed kicker

MOrning Blue World

1mg subutex
10mg Diazepam
Few bong hits
Strong cup of java ( no more alcohol, been clean of that for over a week now and want to keep it that way )

Status
Not open for further replies.