Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow holy $hit!! Feels like you need to be an MIT Grad to sort that all out. Haa
Lol, right.
Years and years of doing research and experimenting and I'm still learning and discovering new substances. SOOOOooooooo many legal drugs,herbs,nootropics and other mind altering substances/supplements on the web. Talk about getting sucked into a rabbit hole. Lol I've been going down this rabbit hole for almost 20 years!

Last edited:
115mg methadone
Starbucks vanilla coffee
250mg phenibut faa sublingual
couple bowls weed pipe
10grams vit c

Morning blue World
HAving the worst toothache and cant really take anyhting for the it, any suggestions as i am on subutex
Last night i went through 8mg alzam, 60mg oxazepam and 30mg diazepam just to sleep but was useless effort and only other things where asap and Ibuprofen.

Anyhow just had

1mg subutex
1mg alzam
10mg diazepam
400mg gabapentin
100ml vodka ( for the pain not that it really helps )
400mg ibuprofen
500mg paracetemol

Need to get to a dentist asap. Happy Monday all

Coffeeshroom

Feel like crap after 2x cider and one small glass of red wine last night. Tired and ugh.

Cold Brew coffee with almond milk
CBD spray

Feel like crap after 2x cider and one small glass of red wine last night. Tired and ugh.

Cold Brew coffee with almond milk
CBD spray
You and me both, 2.5 cans of strong cider last night and I feel like utter shit today.

Coffee and some cheese helped this morning.

Blurgh.

MOrning Blue World

Semi ok nights rest
with breakie being the normal

6mg bromazepam ( stocked up on 60x6mg tabs Yesterday )
5mg diazepam ( stocked up on 50x5mg tabs Yesterday)
0.5mg alzam (stocked up on 60x.5mg tabs yesterday )
0.5mg subutex ( stocked up on 21x2mg tabs yesterday )
50ml vodka
500mg amoxicillin ( for my tooth )
Just one massive bong hit ( creencrack mixed with Swazi 50/50 split )

Waking up nicely and planning the day ahead, Hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend. lol I have so many chocolate and Easter eggs to munch down, so will have munchies for a while. Hmm wondering what yummy coffee im still gonna make myself, dbl decant or hazelnut or just plain cappuccino, I think I'm going with the last one this morning.

Sidenote: i stock up on some other stuff too, Gabapentin, pregabalin, midazolam, triazolam,temazepam and clobazam. Or got whatever they had stock in of, which wasn't a lot so only a few tabs or caps here and there.

Last edited:
@ghostfreak fudge i don't know what i will do in such cold weather. My whole life was always summer, like even the winter it never really gets colder then 12-15 degree Celsius (like 54 degrees Fahrenheit) here. BUt i would like to experience snow at least once and go do snowboarding and so on. Closest i got to that is water skiing and wake boarding.

MOrning Blue World

Slept okayish and been awake since 02:40ish, then i had

30mg oxazepam ( last one )
10mg clobazam
0.5mg subutex
50ml vodka

its after 08:00 and added the following between then and now
10mg clobazam
100ml vodka
few bong hits
0.5mg alzam
500mg amoxicillin
big bowl of ramen noodles with chicken stir fry, prego flavor (leftovers from last night)
a cup of Nescafe Hazelnut flavor.

Happy midweek to all.

kratom
coffee
weed

another beautiful day here gonna be 80* and sunny - but weathermenpeople get paid good to lie so.... the weather irl is awesome. i done got high and forgot what all i was sposed to do today. pffffssssst. fu** it, am i right?

Smoked a fat ass joint at like 3am, its 8:45 where I am now and I`m really just feeling burnt the fuck out now. I`d go to bed but I dont want to waste my day hahahah

Days like these I wish I had my own mushrooms, those things make me stay awake forever. Love my 2gram trips too, just enough for me to have a good time

MOrning Blue World

Good nights rest with just 1mg alzam and .5mg triazolam. Woke up at 4am and started my day and had

10mg clobazam
5mg diazepam (no sedative effect from this benzo, which is good for day time use)
.25mg alzam
0.5mg subutex
50ml vodka

And now its 7am and added
500mg amoxicillin
5mg diazepam
.25mg alzam
50ml vodka
nescafe hazelnut flavor

Contemplating whether or not to have a bit of weed. But let's first see whats for breakfast (food)

Status
Not open for further replies.