• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaping nicotine my favourite truth or pear flavour, the cbd I actually wanted the vape for is in the draw unused for days now lol, as it wasn't doing what I wanted and wasn't as tasty as this vape liquid, still on Zapain not took any yet today, only 22 left out of 90 but not abused them took 2-4 a day, but not done K in weeks, maybe a couple of months, lost count and no mirtazapine for a week, I've thrown in a few other opioid pills though, naughty me but what can I say

If cbd was cheaper I'd be on that and because I can't afford it, I'm on fucking opioids again, I stopped K, stopped benzos and stop antidepressants and even sleeping pills and back on opioids

They really help my fibromyalgia, my anxiety and my mood though, I've decorated a whole room and have a new hobbie

Dropped my French press yesterday (luckily it was only a cheap one) so using an Aeropress until I order another soon. Think it's this new med making me so tired and zonked out in the morning (Pizotifen).

Oh yeah so coffee was my morning fix haha.

50mg Modafinil early this morning around 8am. Woke up in a fog and this was the only thing that helped.

70mg methadone
250mg phenibut f.a.a. sublingual
400mg l-theanine
1200mg ashwagandha extract ksm-66
Smoked 4-5 hits of potent meth
Cigs

PG tips tea
Nicotine vape

*wipes nose* clucky from no codeine, yet, really must get a handle on this, well 2 strips of ten Zapain left, be good now Fairy, taper down you can do this, AGAIN!

Dropped my French press yesterday (luckily it was only a cheap one) so using an Aeropress until I order another soon. Think it's this new med making me so tired and zonked out in the morning (Pizotifen).

Oh yeah so coffee was my morning fix haha.
I think the coffee from the aeropress>French press, you don’t think so?

1/2 Italian sub, coffee w/ whole milk, a dram of vodka and no druuuuuuugs.

I think the coffee from the aeropress>French press, you don’t think so?

1/2 Italian sub, coffee w/ whole milk, a dram of vodka and no druuuuuuugs.
Oh yeah def, just like both 😄 also have a V60 but no gooseneck kettle but easily done with a normal kettle anyway.

Oh yeah def, just like both 😄 also have a V60 but no gooseneck kettle but easily done with a normal kettle anyway.
V60 is a pour over? I wasn't hip enough by then, your generation was taking over coffee when those became the thing to make you coffee bestest with. IME you cannot beat a Hario syphon for making coffee packed with ZOMG 13 fatty acids and bursting with smiley faced emojis. Plus with those you can easily set your house on fire. Ideal for tweakers set on mixing caffeine in with the sharbage we call meth these days.

V60 is a pour over? I wasn't hip enough by then, your generation was taking over coffee when those became the thing to make you coffee bestest with. IME you cannot beat a Hario syphon for making coffee packed with ZOMG 13 fatty acids and bursting with smiley faced emojis. Plus with those you can easily set your house on fire. Ideal for tweakers set on mixing caffeine in with the sharbage we call meth these days.
Wouldn’t call myself hip haha 😆

Whew, long stim-y night. Suns up now (as am I, still). Sore from masturbating for a few hours in an uncomfy position, lying in bed, gathering my wits to go do drugs on the deck/balcony

-40mg Citalopram
-A few bowls of good quality indica
-180mg THC oil
-2x 300mg Gabapentin
-15g red vein kratom
-25mg/ml nic salts
-Pod Save the World, a foreign policy podcast that makes me feel safe (ironic given the subject matter but 🤷 )
-1L of cold water
-some more kava chews (STILL can't tell if effects are placebo... good quality kava 100% works for me, but idk about "mouth lozenge candy chew thing" grade kava.
-a hot shower maybe, with a decaf cappuccino and a chocolate croissant

Well woke up with anger fueled by rage and agitation that got extinguised by benzos, alcohol and opiates.
feeling better now

Status
Not open for further replies.