• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
And energy wise? How is that? Or the will to do anything, like not feeling lazy or plain depressed and so on?
It wakes me up and keeps me going. Basically replaces benzos and opiates for me. I've been taking that dose twice a day and I haven't been particularly depressed.

and it’s ridiculous how many people don’t know that they should keep their hydration levels in check

they should know if they’re
over hydrated/ dehydrated without needing to guess

Yo be fair I was taught about proper hydration since I was a toddler
Once i found out my step dad wasn't hydrating properly, so i water boarded him

weed is definitely tied to my kratom tolerance.
imma have to fix this.
got a 10g shot sitting in hot water and fresh spritz of lemon juice and gonna drink the "clear" to ease my poor-me attitude. :poop:
cutting back on the phenibut (on another note gonna order some faa for the hell of it) and havent noticed any real issues iirc
having issues with pregab Rx here, mfs....
slow my roll on the weed... pun ; maybe just smoke at night for sleep and kratom while the sun is up. wont hurt to try i guess but it aint easy for me to not smoke if i have.

i wish i knew one-a-yall round here i could grab a biscuit from.

Morning all.

Popped 2mg generic Alprazolam and drinking a hot chocolate while I listen to the wind howl and blast outside. Chilling is the word.

Only slept for 5 hours, woke up withdrawing from my Valium with an excruciating headache, and tachycardia, and I always get bad sinus issues when I’m in benzo withdrawal so I snorted 4mg of alprazolam, knowing the very low bio availability, I just needed instant relief. Then I felt normal agin for a bit

3 cups of black coffee
50mg diphenhydramine
14 mg pharma grade alprazolam
15-17 cigarettes
10 cones of high grade indica

probably gonna have another cup of coffee in the very near future, luckily with my tolerance to caffeine, it doesn’t fuck up the benzo high

Just ripped th hell outta my bong

Last edited:
Morning BL 🖐️
40mg Citalopram
5mg Aripiprazole
800mg Gabapentin
8mg Buprenorphine
Big bowl of Frosted Flakes
Menthol Cigarette
Some coffee

Off to do more programs all day

Status