• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fuck all unless zopiclone at 4am counts lol, that was after zopiclone and mirtazapine last night, I should of been knocked out but noooooo my body must be used to the fucking clonazepam

Weaning off clonazepam with zopiclone, and small amount of mirtazapine as I feel depressed since stopping mirtazapine yet again, or is it stopping the clonazepam, I just don't fucking know anymore

Absolutely fuck all unless zopiclone at 4am counts lol, that was after zopiclone and mirtazapine last night, I should of been knocked out but noooooo my body must be used to the fucking clonazepam

Weaning off clonazepam with zopiclone, and small amount of mirtazapine as I feel depressed since stopping mirtazapine yet again, or is it stopping the clonazepam, I just don't fucking know anymore
man I hate zopis they make me bare with paranoid and that and give me unpleasant visuals when I closes my eyes everyone I know seems to like them though so each their own

man I hate zopis they make me bare with paranoid and that and give me unpleasant visuals when I closes my eyes everyone I know seems to like them though so each their own

They give me nightmares when I stop taking them, I used to get weird cool visuals if I took them after uppers, and sometimes if I took 4 l, but I'm so used to them I don't anymore, and if I have anymore than 2 or 3 at a time I get very depressed the day after, it's horrible so don't take more than 2 or 3 a time now

A whole bottle of psilocybin liquid that didn't do anything, waste of money that was, it was expensive too, I'm glad I didn't save it to microdose for anxiety and low mood like I wanted too, when I bought it, it had had one really good review so I bought 2 bottles, but since then, the blokes had a few bad reviews, so I wasn't expecting it to much if anything, he said he'll send me another bottle if and when I do it and it's crap, but what's the point it didn't do a thing,
I poured the other bottle away I was that annoyed, why would I want another bottle

oh I lied it done something, it gave me the shits lol, and so I just took 2 x 7.5mg zopiclone, which I'll take more of soon as I'm determined to fucking see things even if it my blankets breathing like I get on high doses of zopiclone

I give up tyring to have fun on psycadelics for now, I'm going back on just my mirtazapine, I stopped 4 weeks go to try and trip but couldn't with clonazepam in my system, so wasted 4 x 2cbs and a 200ug acid, on a lighter note, I am few days off clonazepam so that's cool

My wife and I are not drinking for the entire month of November as a challenge and also a way to focus on working out and being healthier. It’s been okay but I can’t wait for December so I can buy a nice bottle of whiskey to treat myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.