Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't really slept much
meth still slowly dwindling from my head but largely making me miserable
double dose of clonazolam
hydroxyzine
L-tryptophan + various other amino acids and supplements
All in a likely vain attempt at sleep before I have to go to work all night

you should go work and then start to taper more. it's soo awesome !!

Yeah. The stims have been my bane as of late, I've got about 3 hours the past few days. Almost, but not quite, as bad as being dopesick or a drunk.

I don't really take anything else on a regular daily basis than kratom and cigs.

haven't really slept much
meth still slowly dwindling from my head but largely making me miserable
double dose of clonazolam
hydroxyzine
L-tryptophan + various other amino acids and supplements
All in a likely vain attempt at sleep before I have to go to work all night

Yeah no sleep came for me obviously, so more tweak for the noon fix and another 24 here we go

I came home from work around 8 am finished my joint from 8 pm the night before and had two chilled beers before dropping off to sleep at 10 am after consuming a breakfast of turkey bacon and scrambled eggs and with cheddar cheese and some tomatoes and pickled jalapeños from my garden.....those were my morning fixes

I guess your "usual breakfast" involves an opioid?
You can swallow the caps directly, no need to empty them to make tea. Though you can also empty them, mix with some liquid (water or juice) and drink it, it may kick in a little faster that way.
Now 0.5g of leaf isn't a lot, a normal dose of kratom is around 3-6g at once I'd say, but since you probably have a tolerance you may need quite a bit more (hard to say without knowing your usual breakfast).
If you want more advice just post your questions on the kratom megathread or make a thread of your own in "other drugs".

Thanks, I was unsure of what a 'good dose' of Kratom was...
I did try the caps before, but only 1 at a time.... and got no relief, so now I understand why. next time I'll go with about 5 or to start ( 3 g) and go from there....
One more if you don't mind?
How often should you dose with Kratom? every 6 hrs? 12?
Thanks for th reply

OT:
30mg of morphine, empty stomach
A cup of breakfast tea with milk
Considering smoking a spliff

@boomdriver How often depends on what you're using it for. Kratom is kind of short acting, I usually redose after 3-4h but I've been using it for a while. It used to last quite a bit longer when I first started doing it.

Woke up pretty late today and don't have much to do so I took my usual kratom and ordered some five guys burgers for brunch. Gonna watch a movie or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.