What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 cups of EXCELLENT coffee
Critical Cheese - plenty of, smoked
900 mg gabapentin (as prescribed)
.1mg clonidine (also as prescribed)

3.4g of kratom
A cup of chicory root infusion or however you call it. Very rich in terpenes (though not the fruity kind) and polyphenols, I recommend it.
A spliff made with gelato bubble hash.

Do tell more about this beverage, I haven't heard of that before

Finally got some regular dabs in. I'm fucking stoked! So this morning it's my usual 750mcg of bupe, a sugar free red bull (small the other sizes taste different / meh), a spliff & some of those dabs. Different type / consistency than I've gotten in the past; breaks up into "crystals". Either way I'm enjoying it; good start to the day. (y)

Finally managed to gobble a 200mg Quetiapine. Still not really tired though, but I'm definitely ready to pass out.

25mgs 4f-mph;

A decent enough pick me up, but I'll probably want more soon. Gonna try and not get too out of control w/ it, as I now have some and some 2-fma. Weirdly enough I feel more comfortable w/ rc's than I do w/ proper speed aka meth. But they all leave me a shaky mess in the end; so cheers to that. Here comes the motormouth; that particular side effect has been w/ me for days through my stim use. It's nice to just express shit but I'm starting to hate my voice again.

Status
Not open for further replies.