• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paracetamols ibuprofen and lucozade, lots of fucking lucozade
Could do with some fucking speed to get me through work today lol. Fucking insomnia CUNT

Just got back from the pharmacy, i bought so Many tjings the lady got mixed up AND gave me 3 extra clonazepams. @Flower Fairy plz dont hate me FF xD

You git lol but I'm trying not to take benzos although I'm waiting to hear back about lorazapam now the clonazepam bloke let me down, so yeah I don't know what I'm doing, not wanting to get a benzo habit while coming off mirtazapine and needing a sleeping pill lol

You git lol but I'm trying not to take benzos although I'm waiting to hear back about lorazapam now the clonazepam bloke let me down, so yeah I don't know what I'm doing, not wanting to get a benzo habit while coming off mirtazapine and needing a sleeping pill lol
Have you been dependant for quite a long time to benzos by the way? because if that's the case even doing benzos every once in a while can make you experience withdrawals cause of the kindling effect. Kinda like me with opiates. uu

Fucking insomnia CUNT

Its why I'm a pill head mate and my insomnia is because I take pills it's a catch 22 situation, body expects its drug to go to sleep

And for me I want to go to sleep when I want to not when my body and brain let's me as I can not lay awake for hours with my thoughts I just can't

Have you been dependant for quite a long time to benzos by the way? because if that's the case even doing benzos every once in a while can make you experience withdrawals cause of the kindling effect.

Yes for years till 12th May last year when I quit, only taking xanax (30) twice in over a year, once about 6 months ago and the other month to try come off Mirtazapine but it didn't work I went back on Mirtazapine

Then again 11 days ago started vallies to come off Mirtazapine, then they ran out so I got nitrazapam which is to confusing so not taking it today if I can help it

Yes for years till 12th May last year when I quit, only taking xanax (30) twice in over a year, once about 6 months ago and the other month to try come off Mirtazapine but it didn't work I went back on Mirtazapine

Then again 11 days ago started vallies to come off Mirtazapine, then they ran out so I got nitrazapam which is to confusing so not taking it today if I can help it
Oh yeah, read about kindling effect. Especially with gaba-acting drugs Is even worse than opiates. Your brain remembers Ur past addictions AND everytime u come.off em you get Hooked faster than youd think. :/ It sucks

Wow nitrazepam has a long half life, that shit kept me groggy for days.

6mg Alprazolam. Beautiful
Jealous! I have some but try to keep to 1mg as my tolerance is low and I can still function without appearing too smashed and dropping shit, then losing my memory.

Do you really get memory probs from one dose or does it need to build up lile I have experienced in the past?

Oh yeah, read about kindling effect. Especially with gaba-acting drugs Is even worse than opiates. Your brain remembers Ur past addictions AND everytime u come.off em you get Hooked faster than youd think. :/ It sucks
Don't like the sound of this I'm clear ish of both benzo and opiates (except what I have legally prescribed) but I don't have that many relapses under my belt and never take benzos for longer than once a week. Bollocks i didn't know this just reading. Not good for my future 'occasional usage' plans

Jealous! I have some but try to keep to 1mg as my tolerance is low and I can still function without appearing too smashed and dropping shit, then losing my memory.

Do you really get memory probs from one dose or does it need to build up lile I have experienced in the past?

Don't like the sound of this I'm clear ish of both benzo and opiates (except what I have legally prescribed) but I don't have that many relapses under my belt and never take benzos for longer than once a week.
Well i've shot up 100mg morphine shots everyday for 5 years straight.....Been on horrible withdrawals prob more than 300 times. so u get he point but benzos yeah i only use it therapeutically so that's' different.

Well i've shot up 100mg morphine shots everyday for 5 years straight.....Been on horrible withdrawals prob more than
300 times. so u get he point but benzos yeah i only use it therapeutically so that's' different.
Bollocks this is not good news for me. Only got off a 0.5g a day 3 year H habit twice this year. this shit is gonna get harder? If only I had good will power and lack of access

I'd not heard of it till like the 5th time I tried to quit lol, I'd go a week or two then went back on vallies done this so many times, it was worse each time, then I heard of the kindling effect and I was like "it all makes sence now"

Status
Not open for further replies.