D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far ~1500mg gabap
2 cups coffee
couple bowls of weed
1.75g phenibut hlc > never did take that dose of pheni yesterday

bout 6 i'll start cheddachez grits., eggs, corned beef hash, toast and maybe bacon. idk yet
errybody invited
4reals
just come over
hmu

Nothing yet. A lie-in. Can't work for 14 days dues to this virus scare. It's going to be;
Cigarette
Milk to line my stomach
Vitamins/supplements
Paracetamol
Naproxen
Some tramadol
Probably some diazepam too seeing as I'm not at work lol
May aswel get f'd up I guess....
Where the ket at? 😏

So far since six am 100mg ox 70 on waking up insulfated and the rest just now with 2400 gabapentin tetley tea and cigarette.
Lots of tea actually

Some deliciously sub-par Folgers bulk coffee, iced with a bit of milk.

When the wife wakes I'ma weigh out some O-DSMT and take some etiz too, get my motivation on for the final days of packing.

12mg bromazepam
Few bong hits of chocolope that I got from a friend last night but was barely enough for a joint so bong all the way. Awesome tasting strain with a very hyperactive high. Kept me busy for a while lol

Do you find it to give you motivation throughout the day and do stuff. Does it takeaway that feeling of being demotivated and that everything just feels like an effort.

I was in a wicked bad mood and took some, felt a lot better and more motivated yes. I need to try it again at baseline to really get it's good effects.

Well past morning now but so far two hundred mg ox and 3800mg nuerontin zero weed so far but that's on its way

Fuck it another 80 ox cos the weed guy will probably not be here till tomorrow see if I can still get a nod

Seeing as it's a new morning and I had a shit sleep I'm hitting two hundred ox and three thousand six hundred mg gabapentin and see if I can sleep till lunchtime

And today it's been six or seven bowls in the mighty of Canadian kush 100mg ox + 3600 gabapentin have filled up the vape and pre rolled a fatty with the kush and going to take the dog for a good walk.
On the plus side owing to the sheer size of the dog which is a fucking bear I don't think I will have a problem keeping people away

Status
Not open for further replies.