• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking Twining prince of Wales tea which is my fave and smoking load of cigs.
you shouldn't smoke, its not good for you.
cigs. jk. well its true.

cut back at least, but it's still not
very good for your health in all ways.
one of my neighbors a while back
used to say that cigarettes are worse
than heroine smak but she chose to quit
the heroine but never could stop from smoking cigarettes no matter how hard she tried.
very destructive.

omg fkk harm reduction. this is Drug Culture.
sorry. you shouldn't really smoke though it's not good for you. i know stress and trauma. welcome to human race. I'M TRAUMATIZED. you just don't look like someone that smokes. NOW.
oh wait i think i see the plumes. take care of yourself okay.
that plague hits the respiratory really bad too. so many sick and suffering. ☹ when you have your health, you have everything. PRAYERS.

I know I shouldnt. I wish I could quit it but it feels harder to quit than benzos. Maybe someday.

I dont look like a smoker? Haha, thanks 😄

I know I shouldnt. I wish I could quit it but it feels harder to quit than benzos. Maybe someday.

I dont look like a smoker? Haha, thanks 😄
LOOOOOL Okay.
you don't see yourself as smokin. Too funny.
but you have to stop smokin. you have to. lol. drug culture. jk.

Woke up today with 10mg dex, some strong poppy pod tea, a few sips of codeine syrup, and 1mg etizolam.THEN I PASSED SOME TO LOONEY💙

Feel fucking brilliant.Looney is layin face down on the floor chillen!
Damn fam, pass that bottle! Pass some dex! Let’s get L.I.T Life Is Terrific-sorry fam I just jumped in your post, it sounded so good

100 mg ox 80 oral 20 insulfated and 2400 mg gabapentin and a fat dooby laden with keef
So far so good

havent had it yet but if i make it home safe its gonna b coffee, kratom, weed, phenibut, alpraOlam, pregab... etc.
pray i make it home plz
imma call in from work before i start riding.
love you all
💋

Just went to get a bag of weed from a dude who owed me a few grams and long story short iv walked away with no weed and 150mg of methadone 🤔

25mg RAD-140, 20mg GW-501516
What in sam heck are those? Cannabinoids or something?

I'm high as a kite right now. 200ug bupre, 1mg etiz, and a nug of weed I found my cat running off with have me feeling so positive. Bupe is such a good anti-depressant.

^I remember when I watched Mr. Robot I was like, "Really, he has a nasal morphine abuse problem? Okay, I'm done." lol

Even more nonsensical in today's age, he's an expert hacker, but buys morphine and methadones from some chick off the street? WUT?! Dark web bro... I can't use it but any tech savy guy would.

^I remember when I watched Mr. Robot I was like, "Really, he has a nasal morphine abuse problem? Okay, I'm done." lol

My ex gf watched a bit of that and said he was shooting dope I thought? Slippery slope lol that part would be accurate.

But yeah snorting morphine is on par with snorting xanax, just a waste of drugs and a bunch of fillers in your nose. When I was in like junior year of HS I used to snort this girl's klonopin with her and the girl I ended up dating for like 3 years. That shit was stupid but also really fun.

Only pills I snort are subs, but that's just because the amount of crushed powder I snort is >10mg. I also can't otherwise dose them, I'm too sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.