• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a high protein bfast after a good workout and some coffee.

About to light up some dank and took 1.5mg etiz to stop pooping.

Hmmm, I didn’t know Etiz stops poop. Kratom does that.

I ordered a pre-workout drink from Amazon that will arrive Friday. It has 420 mg caffeine! I’m gonna be hopped up like I’m on coke. I won’t take Concerta with that at all. That would be a dangerous combo. Too much stimulation.

Sorry for the long post coming up. Venting for myself and whoever. Might post something similar in the How High thread later. I just want someone to tell me they've been thru it and it could just be the benzo levels being to inconsistent with my taper plan.

Been ill the past 5 days. Not sure what to attribute it too. Considered hospital or urgent care visits multiple times, but ultimately the thought of having a doctor see my current medication and illicit but therapeutic dosing of benzos (which I would be honest about) and have them tell me they don't know what's wrong with me, and to just stay hydrated. I would flip.

I would love to have a doctor take me down on a diazepam or Librium taper if it was, infact due the levels of benzos being too low as I began to lower the clonazepam dose and skip days at the start of last business week.

Today was the first morning without waking nauseous and sweaty at 545am and not being able to go back to sleep, but that could be to the fact I bought 7 alprazolam yesterday to switch back to something short acting for a few days and then start the clonazepam again after those are gone at the end of the week. This past Saturday morning was the worst as far as waking up just feeling ill.

It sucks when you have ideas of what it could be, but don't know for sure. If I couldn't attribute it to benzos I didn't wanna just take em, but it's been .5mg clonazepam in the morning since early last week with 2 skip days. I'm not even gonna mention the alcohol. Could be that but I figured the clonazepam would have covered it and was in no mood to put alcohol in my stomach this past weekend, but the 2 ocassions I did, I guess I was marginally better.

Anyway, this morning..
.75mg alprazolam
45mg methadone
Going to get a coffee
I don't think fucking around with the morning alcohol is a good idea for the foreseeable future.

At least the sun is out today and my stomach is actually craving something small like a breakfast shake or English muffin.
Try to memorize how bad you feel in a high/sober state TODAY and then if things get worse as time goes on, go to the ER.

I suspect the corona virus is going to break free and infect most of the US any day now.

In any case I do hope you feel better soon <3 did you get the flu this past flu season? It seems to have wiped out everyone I know including myself for 3-5 weeks and somehow I had it before anyone else I know [had it in December].

They can't just tell you to stay hydrated they have to at least test you for influenza because it's contagious and the CDC wants NUMBERS haha. I am 100% sure if you are legitimately sick and have the flu (JUST SAY IT IS THE FLU so they take this SERIOUSLY and mention corona virus and how LONG it's gone on for without end)

You can surreptitiously toss a benzo into a water bottle to consume in front of doctors. Take care of yourself, even if that means medicating like a ROCKSTAR in the ER.

The last time I was in the ER, true to life story, I belittled, cursed, cussed at, screamed and threatened the doctor until I got the IV lorazepam shot. YES this works, mostly because I'm very mentally ill and was physically close to death. The entire staff there MINUS ONE COOL NURSE fucking sucked. The cool nurse was actually considerate and talked to me and made me feel better. THE ONLY one person who cared. The rest of them were just NPC's.

You'll be OK man, I promise.

I use it to treat my IBS. Without a bzd in my system my colon constantly thinks it needs to have a BM. Etizolam/any bzd really helps greatly reduce the fake 'need to poop' feeling I have on the daily.

I think Concerta and Gabapentin is backing me up. Then again, I haven’t been eating much so there’s probably nothing in my tum tum.

My usual...
55mg methadone

My not usual..
Stopped at McDonald's and grabbed a sausage egg & cheese mcgriddle & large orange juice. I usually stop at a breakfast place on the days I get my take homes, just incase my sugar drops (bc when it drops, it drops super fuckin' fast).

Debating on whether take a nap or stay awake and watch my rerun shows lol

I had 2 and a half Norcos which is 25mg hydrocodone. I’m feeling chill now.

That damn pre-workout I ordered is too strong. They had the nerve to recommend a full scoop.
I took half and my heart was jumping out of my chest, plus the runs. Not fun!!!

So I grabbed the Norcos and thank God I’m relaxed now. Phew!

Gotta love a rainy Saturday morning, that's a Xanax, codeine, and weed vibe while you're laying in bed that is.

Some good iced coffee (surprisingly good considering how cheap the coffee I used is). Might smoke weed, might not. Got a few things to do today but otherwise a lazy Saturday.

Just one dab. Only two beers left. Feels like shit without it or benzos in a physical way

Baked though

Status
Not open for further replies.