What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all definitely know what kind of headspace I'm in so you know what my "morning fix" was. It's a precision strike every time.

Nice! I had my septum broken up and reset last week, and all I got was some paracetamol/acetaminophen 😑
was it worth it? my septum could use some.... ah.... readjustment.

Got some fentanyl and midazolam at the hospital for a procedure, which was nice since I hadn't tasted opioids in nearly five years. Sadly they were quite stingy with it.
I HAVE SWORN THAT OFF if they ever want to put me under I will tell tehm YOU BETTER FUCKING KILL ME and i'll probably fight someone. Not doing surgery again LOL oh man

IV midazolam + fentanyl was still the most beautiful calming experience I've ever had and wish I had never come out of it no matter what hands down i should have died and was disappointed that I didn't AND STILL AM.

how does that ashwagandha treat you?
know this was not directed @ me but had a bottle of tincture and really didn't do sh** to be honest. even the last 1/4 of it i drank down. pffffftt nada. did notice the alcohol "buzz" though.
also used a bottle of root powder in capsules (800mg) that i fels something from. I opened the capsule and dumped 500mg into 1 1/2g kratom for a few weeks before work and there was a difference. Kinda like a calmness and agitation at once? Seems that just about everthing overcomes kratom subtly. Now wont mix kratom with anything that "overpowers" it. 'Cept pheni....

Edit: wasup @Captain.Heroin ?
Technically it is morning here so guess here is the start:
50mg prednisone (gotta 5 day supply @ one a day)
10mg flexeril

Fuckin' back bro.... hope this helps as i gotta get back to work.
wont be today so guess i'll eat half a blue bar, maybe a g of phenibut, couple gs of kraton and a little pregabalin
at least im moving around :)

Last edited:
40mg oxy up the nose (barely even did anything, but they were thrown in for free with a deal) and 240mg DHC in the gob (once this kicks in it'll get me higher than the oxy I know it haha) with 10mg dex to balance out the downers. Still feeling the etiz from last night too.

Oh not much, have only had two shots of K and dabs of shatter. I am trying to quit shatter so I'm saving it for holes only and it's gonna suck to have to quit. And then I'll likely be out of EVERYTHING and I'll be 100% DRUGLESS for like the first time in 9 years and I'm going to totally freak out and go manic.

the first time in 9 years
Damn... sounds like my once a week mantra...lol
:p
Doubt somehow that you will let this happen (the buggin').
Just took 1g phenibut, 2g kratom
another 50mg prednisone, half a blue bar, 10mg flexeril and gonna smoke some pot and fucking forget about it.
Wish I had someone to cuddle with.... got nutty bars and cold milk....?

Strong iced coffee has me running to the water closet every 15 minutes. I musta gotten too stoned last night, I looked at my dietary log and I powered through a shit ton of carbs in like 2 hours.

Ended up taking another 40mg oxy before heading off to work and yeah it hit. Was energetic and chatty all day then started nodding off on the train home haha. Was also popping DHC's throughout the day.

woke up to terrible real life news

and now i'm crying

and i was alright fuck
I has been said that every day that we wake is a blessing... I opine that this is subjective as well as a matter of perspective; like every fuc*ink thing else.
I cried earlier when chatting on phone with a girl-pal. It was about how I was and deep down I felt this "angst" regarding the corrupt, deadly and the prevalentcy of it in gvrmnts and corps that rule the world... prolly just one MF sittin' back pullin' strings. Well... my tears were from the dead fam and friends that gave their life for miss information. And the hard thing to deal with is that this is all scripted and premeditated. Who the fu** am I to even worry about it? It freaking hurts: I know. I know it well. I live with it always and am scared to love anything or show and empathy as that object of affection will disappear and leave another hole in my soul.

OT:
4g kratom
coffee

wanna eat blue bars and phenibut and a bunch of other shit but have to practice, randy. <- from slingblade

Love ya all

Last edited:
You seem like a really good person man.

So my morning was k and shatter again, and whoa, I go deeper every time. I don't understand how much deeper it can get.

200mg Tramadol liquid
2mg Clonazepam
80mg Oxycodone IN
0.25mg Alprazolam
Caffeine, CBD Oil, Ashwagandha, Magnesium

Happy Friday guys and a great start into the weekend :love:

Strong iced coffee and a purging of all the carbs I ate while stoned again last night lol

Want to trip acid today but I'm not sure if I have time or am mentally fit for it. For now I'll add some etiz to the coffee so that my gut might calm down a bit and reevaluate how I feel after that.

200mg Tramadol liquid
2mg Clonazepam
80mg Oxycodone IN
0.25mg Alprazolam
Caffeine, CBD Oil, Ashwagandha, Magnesium

Happy Friday guys and a great start into the weekend :love:

Ooh tramadol liquid, I'm jelly. One thing I've always liked about tramadol is that it combines wonderfully with other opioids.

Ooh tramadol liquid, I'm jelly. One thing I've always liked about tramadol is that it combines wonderfully with other opioids.
When I did fuck with U-47700, I'd add 5mg to a 10mg O-DSMT capsule I'd prepare. The U-47700 would come up immediately and then the O-DT would fade into the forefront later. Actually quite enjoyable, but still not a fan of U-47700.

When I did fuck with U-47700, I'd add 5mg to a 10mg O-DSMT capsule I'd prepare. The U-47700 would come up immediately and then the O-DT would fade into the forefront later. Actually quite enjoyable, but still not a fan of U-47700.

I never got to try U-47 but I'm told it's a bit like fentanyl. I used to use a lot of tramadol and during that long period of time someone gave me half a fent patch and chewing that combined with 200mg tramadol was AH-mazing

White maeng da kratom, 3/4 gram Alien OG spliff rolled in some Trainwreck unpressed hash with a 2 year cure, and 3-4 oz jim beam. Sleeping in tomorrow! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.