• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning BlueWorld

Slept okay last night with some kratom, wine and alzam oh and a few bong hits. Passed out at 9ish and slept till 4am this morning. Waited till 6am and had breakie

3mg Subutex
0.25mg alzam
glass of wine

Freaking having some heavy rain and thunder storms lately this whole week. Not good for my electronics. Saw this morning that some roads are already flooded. And weather predictions are just more rain and thunder storms. 2 people already died this week from being struck by lightning. Wet weekend for me cumming up (maybe some pun intended 🤪 ;))

Morning BlueWorld

Slept okay last night with some kratom, wine and alzam oh and a few bong hits. Passed out at 9ish and slept till 4am this morning. Waited till 6am and had breakie

3mg Subutex
0.25mg alzam
glass of wine

Freaking having some heavy rain and thunder storms lately this whole week. Not good for my electronics. Saw this morning that some roads are already flooded. And weather predictions are just more rain and thunder storms. 2 people already died this week from being struck by lightning. Wet weekend for me cumming up (maybe some pun intended 🤪 ;))
About 2mg sub,10 valium...gonna roll some weed,cofeea and tobaco....and yes a tiny piece of dried San Pedro...:)

We have reached capacity, here's the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.