Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What was your dream last night?

LahLahGatecrasher

Bluelighter
Ive checked up on a couple of old dream threads.. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47861&highlight=dreams

But what Im asking to ya all.. Is what was your dream last night or this week??

I had this kick arse dream last night about Ryan from bigbrother.

Baic outline is I was with ryan as a "friend" at a wedding in N.S.W.

Was kinding interested in each otehr and what not, tried hooking up but people kept walking into our bunk bed bedroom, *dont ya hate it when your having a dream and your trying to do something and people keep walking in or bumping into you?? Its like they are delibratly doing it.. but you wont say anything.. *I guess just like in real life* grr* i

The hosue changed into a big brother house and My whole family was there, I introduced Ryan to my family * my mum was even alive in it* a new I was kinda on a break with my boyfriend but still kept on hanging out with him... Then I bumped into familar faces that I went to school with , then all of a sudden Ryan introduced me as his partner to ........ *omg* THE BACKSTREET BOYS!! Like whaa?? Thats the end...

So do you have really vived dreams eg ... you remember it for days after you first had it, really unrealistic eg.. flying?? I seem to have alot of dreams about talking pills and waking up feeling like I had just been hign for the past 5 hrs..

My dreams are very far fetched!!
Lahlah

i dont remember my dreams very often....like i just wake up.....but they are usually very very bizarre and include lots of random people....like Mel Gibson and i scaling a bamboo fence underwater at a fishing dock (!!), or going to a rave in a hollowed out Westfield shopping centre, with all red lighting and a huge jungle theme (like swamps + ponds everywhere, and vines, and zulu shit everywhere)...

One of the freekiest tho i had when i was 10.....baisically my friends and i got magically transported to this theme park place like Wonderland where we went on all these cool rides until we were captured by these really mean ass pirates.....we went up to this cliff overlooking the ocean....there 2 of my friends were hung infront of me....i remeber seeing them thrash around and stuff....so my other friend and i jumped off the cliff into the water.....the water ended up being all yellow/greyish and murky....it was full of rotting body parts like arms and heads and feet and shit....we got out of the water into a dock somwhere and stocked up on food and rowed home.....

Now those are some fucked up things to be in a 10yr olds head :\ Also, i've never died in a dream....i wonder what it is like.....?

Nice thread :) I love this topic :)

i was stabbing someone but the stab wounds kept showing up on my chest and they were left unharmed.

if that dream isn't easy to analyse, i don't know what dream could beat it.

^^ I had a dream a couple of months back that I got shot by a undercover ploice officer and nobody would help me, I even went and drove myself to a preist house to have them ray for me before I drove myself to the hospital where they just put me in a room and to wait.. I shot short in the neck and I could still kinda feel the feeling after I woke up in my neck..

That one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

I had a dream the other week that ny nan had died on a portaloo at my parents place and she was decaying away. I turned up and started yelling about why i wasn't told and why no one had been called to take her and bury her and my parents were just blazay(sp) about the whole thing like it wasn't a big deal ...what the hell does this mean? it's heaps freaking me out :(

I was at Sydney Airport for some reason helping my brother help someone, give birth to a baby. There was lots of throwing up on both their parts and then we missed our flight and i was pissed cause it meant I missed out on Trans. Its good to have good dreams. I've been having nightmares every night while I was staying at mums last week. Something about that bedroom.....

Last night i had some weird dreams... Firstly, I was at home and got mauled by a large dog. I was trying to discipline it for some reason, pulling it by the fold of skin near the back of its head, telling it it was bad. Then it just snapped and sunk it's teeth in my arm. I remember being in shock, and wondering what happened. Then the dream gets stupid.....

I started doing brazilian jiu-jitsu on the dog, jumping on its back, escaping the jaw wtih my arm and locking my legs around its neck and giving it a choke hold. Lol its pretty funny now when i think of it.

Second dream: Our house got attacked by 2 black men. One of them was killed, the other escaped and was plotting his revenge so we had to stay and barricade the house against his potential return.

I had an odd dream last night I dreamt I had sex with this random guy and after we were in bed smoking.. which is odd cause I dont smoke..

I remember in the dream, I felt really bad after i did it.

^ Felt bad about the smoking or the sex? ;)

This is so embarassing. I came home still a bit drunk last night, read Bluelight and then went to bed. I then dreamt about logging on to BL to find anna! had started a thread, 'Conversation will not be tolerated in Aus Social' and the forum was just full of pictures in every thread.

The most embarassing thing about this is that's the SECOND time I've had a dream about Bluelight in about a week. :(

^^ hehe dont worry its not *that* bad.. ;)

Its odd we dream about the things that are not neccasary big issues in our head just stupid little moments in time...
the brain in very unusual... :)

Mine was disturbing, I must stop watching TV.

I dreamed that I was part of a reality TV show were 12 of us had to live in a bird avary and actually had to stand on perches like birds... and I got voted off the first week for being ugly :(

I had this weird ass dream last night...but ive forgotton it already! I remember tho i waz like "...what tha fuk"

...hmmm o well.

I dreamt I was selling my car (god knows why, I love my car!). I had guy with me who was coming to the house of the person I was trying to sell it to and he kept asking me how low I would sell it for and I couldn't work out an answer. I called my dad cos I had no idea what to do about it, and he said I had to work it out on my own. In the end I told the guy that I couldn't go less than $50 000.

How funny... my car would be maybe worth a 10th of that!

Lately I've had some really strange dreams. Realistic dreams. Dreams where I wasn't sure if I was awake or dreaming...

“Have you ever had a dream you thought was so real? What if you couldn’t awake from that dream? How would you tell the difference between the dream world and the real world? “ - The Matrix.

shals :D

god, my it was so fucked up. normally i'd be able to tell whether im dreaming or not, but this time no...
maybe it was the weed..

SCARY

Damn....i have never had such a vivid dream in my entire life (and i was SOBER before falling asleep...well, i had a few pain killers and feverfew for my mild headache...but that was it). I dreamt that Marilyn Monroe was in my posse of friends and by some odd twist of circumstance, I would witness her bizarre murder by a "couple" who was also in our group of friends. So Marilyn got stabbed.....in the makeup room of a carpeted loft. As her attackers leave, she immediately starts putting makeup on the two mannequin headbusts in the makeup room and paints them out to be EXACTLY like her murderers. (dont ask me where the hell i was or how i know all of this..damn!)....Anyway it gets uber weird....our other friends go into the makeup room, find Marilyns head cut off,(it wasnt just a stabbing then! she was frikkin be-headed!and she actually found the time to put makeup on those mannequin heads before she croaked!) and they see the madeup busts. We then plan to trap our "murderer' friends outside the house and it gets just weirder and weirder...but fuck, i have never had such a disturbing LUCID dream!(i dream a lot yeah but nothing to write home about! and i usually dream of people i know, so dreaming about a CELEBRITY means something is up!i dont even like marilyn for heavens sake)You ever had a dream where even a coupla days after, you can still see and taste it? Yep, this was one of em. Everything about it, the mannequins...the makeup room...the pea-green shag carpet ...a bloody blonde bimbo...is just so fresh and alive in my memory it is freaky. i still remember it now, and it was two nights ago! and why marilyn monroe!?!?!!?!? wtf?!?! funny thing is, she somehow comes back from the dead and joins our little fucked up charade going on...and then i wake up. DAMN! (sorry if that was long and incoherent!i just had a nightmare, methinks.)8(

Last edited:
Another night of scary uber realistic dreams....
I dreamt that I had accidently given my best mate poisonous mushrooms mixed in with some lovely p. subs :( The next day we had both had Indian for lunch from a slightly dodgy looking place, so to begin with, we both put his sickness down to that.

Fast forward two days and in the middle of being violently ill, my mate turns to me and says "I knew one of mushies we had the other last night was poisonous - it was the one we bit in half and shared". Reeling in horror, my mate kept trying to tell me how it was all ok and that he need to eat (and die from) that mushroom to learn something (which i can't remember exactly what it was - something along the lines of the meaning of life)

Miraculously I was somehow immune to the poison, and my best mate continually thwarted every attempt I made at getting him to a hospital/ doctor. Slowly these black rashes started appearing all over his body, with each rash resembling thick opaque black oil. Close to dying, he started coughing up bits of black stuff, trying to tell me something very important, but i woke before he had the chance to tell me.

Naturally it was pretty disturbing, every aspect of the dream was SO real. I was about to call him to check he was ok before I remembered that we didn't have Indian for lunch (seriously that was the only element that wasn't completely realistic). I still feel horribly sick in the stomach for 'leaving him' (i.e. waking up) as he was about to die. :( I very rarely have nightmares but when I do I'll be in for a week of horrific dreams that affect me for days afterwards 8(.

(Note to self: Never eat untested takeaway when doing mushrooms!)

Last edited:
my dream last night consisted of a stupid voice in my head going..

"badger badger badger badger"
"MUSHROOM MUSHROOM"
'SNAKE! SNAKE"

repeat for 6 hours..