• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What was this? (Identifying substance retrospectively based on effects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue_toucan

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
I went to a festival recently and wanted to take some 2cb with my friends. We found a dude who sold us something that was sure as hell not 2cb, but ofc we only realized this when it started to kick in. It actually wasn't bad and now im curious what it was..
It was a white powder in a transparent capsule. No visuals whatsoever but it decreased my anxiety significantly. At first it made me cheerful but later I became more introspective and did not feel like dancing too much. Still it was not unpleasant. When I went to sleep and closed my eyes I saw the craziest and most colorful visuals. It was very psychedelic and also pretty entertaining so I just watched it until I fell asleep.
My friend said he also felt a somewhat dissociative effect which i did not notice.
Any ideas? I have tried 2cb before but this was nothing like that. What do you guys think it was?

Hello there,
This subforum is for questions about testing results. It's impossible to identify a drug from its effects because there are around 1000 different drugs and many of them have overlapping effects.
The best thing to do is test your substance before you take it, then you have a much lower chance of taking the wrong substance. I'm sure you are aware that most stories like yours do not have a happy ending as it's rare for dealers to swap for more desirable drugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.