• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cute What was the last thing you googled?

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
"What happened to liftmode?"

Was trying to buy phenibut and the site was down. But it came back, it was probably just busy.

Quickfixgrrl

Bluelighter
@Shadowmeister I am on the path to ridding myself of my anxiety meds..
Can I trouble you to ask what you may suggest? Where do I even start? I'm new to all the the natural and herbal remedies but extremely keen (And after having tried so many prescribed meds, desperate)... thanks ?

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
L-theanine is good for anxiety, it's an amino acid that acts somewhat GABA-like, but is non habit-forming and mild. It helps though. I also like Oleamide, it's also non habit-forming and can induce sleepiness and reduce anxiety. I've come off phenibut a number of times and basically what I use to sleep is a combo of L-tryptophan, L-theanine, Oleamide, melatonin and diphenhydramine (benadryl). 25-50mg of benadryl induces drowsiness and reduces anxiety, more than that is counterproductive. I also like making a tea from the herb skullcap. Valerian root is another good herb. Also CBD weed or CBD itself is quite relaxing and good for sleep. For me with coming off downers, one of the hardest parts is insomnia.

What are you on?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
kevin hart his heigth

nah, jus kiddin

Actually it was nitrogenium, or also known as plain N on wiki. Man, that shit hurts

White_Rose

Sr. Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Merely the origin of the term itself; and I'm using Goo-goo-Googely Eyes to find them:

Can you say IRONY? I thought you could, LOL ;)