• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cute What was the last thing you bought? v. helping the economy

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
among other stuff

our plasma went out so...
50' android tv for replacemet. great deal @$260) i think and should be here by fri. hope my expectations are not too high. :cautious: i'll be bitching in the moan thread....
hope to install kodi directly on tv hate wires... fuckin wires errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrywheres.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
among other stuff

our plasma went out so...
50' android tv for replacemet. great deal @$260) i think and should be here by fri. hope my expectations are not too high. :cautious: i'll be bitching in the moan thread....
hope to install kodi directly on tv hate wires... fuckin wires errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrywheres.
Usually it's my job to fuck with wires, and I see some crazy shit. So yeah, fuckin wires always everywhere 😐

cduggles

Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
i tried to follow you lead with my food buying because your stuff always sounds so good but i came across these.

they are about the size of your hand so i got 10 of them and 2 lbs of bacon. epic fail....
I would definitely eat those pies and the bacon. I commend you.
a diskless nas enclosure and two 12tb hard drives.

alasdair
I misread this initially. 😆

QTpi

Bluelight Crew
Ugh. Fuck my neighborhood we only have ghetto shit like watermelon Arizona's. That pepper sounds so good.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
Ugh. Fuck my neighborhood we only have ghetto shit like watermelon Arizona's. That pepper sounds so good.

Damn that sucks. Keep an eye out for it.

Imagine drinking a regular dr pepper while smoking a cream flavor black and mild.