Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cute What was the last thing you bought? v. helping the economy

Blue_Phlame

Bluelight Crew
C&C Red Alert 3 was one of the 3 games I bought off steam the other day. I should have went with the bundle, but w/e, I only played it at a LAN center years ago. Wanted my own copy.

Way|0st

Ex-Bluelighter
Wireless mouse so I can play Red Alert better. Sup waylo
loL i'm known on some of those old forums . not for being very good at the game all be it

OT:

some LEGAL pot...went with a sativa this time to see if i can avoid a pot nap ( even though like i explained to jah ...the allure of different strains is complete hogwash )

HIGH -----> hungry -------> sleep

facts

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
An umbrella thats staunch and supposedly guaranteed to not flip inside out in squally wind as my last one kept doing just that so I let the wind take it and it blew into the face of a VIP at work.

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
false

OT: sexy lingerie and perfume scented candles
I hope you manscaped and spent the traditional months worth of wages.

The official rule is if she calls it off she returns the ring so you get your deposit back but if you get cold feet thats tough shit for you.

Congrats buddy.

JahSEEuS

Ex-Bluelighter
loL i'm known on some of those old forums . not for being very good at the game all be it

OT:

some LEGAL pot...went with a sativa this time to see if i can avoid a pot nap ( even though like i explained to jah ...the allure of different strains is complete hogwash )

HIGH -----> hungry -------> sleep

facts
So you see no noticeable difference between strains?

I think you need to stop pushing your false agenda.

Way|0st

Ex-Bluelighter
I just smoked a fuckin sativa and it was JUST like yesterdays xxx og ......and the regs years ago to hydro to skunk to kush

it's in your head this " difference" ......and some days you experience things differently and it seems more magical

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
Yep. You're stoned. Lol MaGICAL.

I bought a usb stick then didnt format it then loaded shit tonnes of movies that wont play so I need a new remote as I smashed it into a tree in anger.

D's

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Vitamin Water-Focus(the pink)
This shit is like nectar. Tastes fucking amazing. Its like a mana potion and health potion in one.

Blue_Phlame

Bluelight Crew
Vitamin Water-Focus(the pink)
This shit is like nectar. Tastes fucking amazing. Its like a mana potion and health potion in one.
Have you heard of Mana energy drinks? I haven't seen them for a few years, but I'm sure they sell them at novelty stores.

I bought some hair services.

D's

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Have you heard of Mana energy drinks? I haven't seen them for a few years, but I'm sure they sell them at novelty stores.
I have not heard of those before, i will look into them though. Have you ever herd of a drink called ale4? Its a high ginsing brew(non alcoholic),and aperently its the new drink going around here, like aperently when your off drugs n booze you drink ale4 from glass bottles.

Last think i bought? A pepsi cola.

Blue_Phlame

Bluelight Crew
I have not heard of those before, i will look into them though. Have you ever herd of a drink called ale4? Its a high ginsing brew(non alcoholic),and aperently its the new drink going around here, like aperently when your off drugs n booze you drink ale4 from glass bottles.
I've got to find and get one of those, I haven't heard of that one but it should be added to my 'collection' and give it a review.

I bought a green ginger limeade and a book.