• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was The Last Adult Beverage You Drank?

Rectify

Bluelighter
Yesterday, I had a frozen strawberry daiquiri. It was delicious!

I had some tert-amyl alcohol on the rocks and it was horrible 😌

(Finna move this to DC btw.)

I had some tert-amyl alcohol on the rocks and it was horrible 😌

I have never been able to stomach 2m2b neat, always have taken it in gel caps. Even then, I don't think the effects are better than ethanol, never gotten that pro-social glow from it; I just slide from lightly sedated to totally fucked and sloppy without too much enjoyment.

I had a tasty bottle of a fairly dry lambrusco that I have fallen in love with over the past couple of years. Probably going to have to drink a few bottles of it over Thanksgiving.

Does coffee count? If so, I had some delicious Robusta coffee... But that's probably not what you had in mind.

3 bottles of Sunshine Wheat (with a splash of orange) and a shot of Jagermeister after dinner last when I couldn't get to sleep. I'm glad I don't drink much these days, I no longer require at least a 6 pack to catch a buzz anymore; 3 bottles of beer and a shot put me right to sleep and I dont have to worry about hangovers from that little alcohol.

I generally drink Patron Silver with a Diet 7up chaser. I take my swigs straight out of the bottle of Patron quite often since I live alone. I haven’t had any since Sunday but I think I’m going to have some right now, actually!

Trigger? Yes, but what the hell.

Liquid morphine with a slice of lime.

Though I'm about to have some finely ground kratom leaves with a side of H2O.

94.5% grain alcohol w/ some form of juice.... Didn't finish the drink, didn't finish the job! Now I drink kratom! That's an adult beverage.

maxresdefault.jpg

sometimes I treat myself and buy beer instead of cheap liquor

*has green powder all over my face, clothes and pants*

... wat?

Yep, can't drink the alcohol anymore it's all greenscreens of kratom from here on out! I used to make such a mess of myself when I was taking only kratom very regularly, my car got to be encrusted in the stuff

Yep, can't drink the alcohol anymore it's all greenscreens of kratom from here on out! I used to make such a mess of myself when I was taking only kratom very regularly, my car got to be encrusted in the stuff

lmao I always take my kratom in my car and my dash board is literally covered in green powder. It's gross. I need to wash that shit.

I always go to the gas station before work and buy a soda to chug down that ~8-10g I take in the mornings...

SOMEHOW THAT SHIT GETS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I should really take a picture.... but nah just imagine its really gross

lmao I always take my kratom in my car and my dash board is literally covered in green powder. It's gross. I need to wash that shit.

Man I should really take a picture.... but nah just imagine its really gross

Oh I imagine the green film... I used to live in it; like a earthy chalky film over everything

2 7° 50cl (hot) beers at once, made me vomit all over the place. Or DXM Tussidane, a week ago