• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random what was the act of greatest physical violence that you have ever committed?

Nothing too bad. Almost strangled a violent flatmate once, about 15 years ago, who had gone into a rage and threw a beer glass at my face.

I have trounced robbers several times, the funniest was in Geneva, working there for some months, on one of my worst psychological days, high on MDMA, angriest mindset, a brazilian guy being robbed in Geneva, that's a joke, motherfucker will always remember of my AMAZONIAN punches

the most brutal acts are those among family members, fathers beating children, sons beating mothers, the world is sick

Last edited:
As I’ve got older I realise Violence achieves nothing.
Although I got something inside that sometimes prays someone starts some shit so we can punch the shit out of each other lol

About 7 years ago, a dealer who I knew was likely to do so, took $140 from me for some Oxys. I drove all over town like god damn Sherlock Holmes collecting clues and finally tracked him down at his sisters house. I proceeded to kick the door down, grab him by the throat and pushed him all the way out his screen door (second floor apartment). I then pushed him out over the railing and told him that I hoped $140 was worth what was about to happen. That’s when I heard a little voice behind me and turned around to see his niece, who must’ve been about 4 at the time, looking up at me confused. I let her know that her uncle was a very bad man but the he wasn’t in danger. Let him go, walked out.

broke down in my car in tears. Then immediately went back into addict mode and started sending texts for blue 30s likenothing happened.

man was I a huge piece of shit.

At a show one night when I run into an old buddy I hadn’t seen since HS, he was a tad drunk but nothing extreme and not long after we parted ways.

The night goes on and I step outside for a smoke to see him sitting on the ground face beat to a bloody pulp. Crying his eyes out. I asked him who did it and he points out two guys standing just down the street.

Long story short I told the fuckers to come at me, they were being chicken shits so I went at one of em knocking him around while he tries to cover up. The other yells “oh fuck no!” And runs at me full speed.

Soon as he’s within distance I throw his buddy and engage. Unfortunately not quick enough as he lands one on the right side of my head, and now we’re tied up throwing blows.

I grab him and pick him then drop him but because he’s hanging on to me we both go down. Thing was his head hit a concrete flower bed on the way down whereas mine did not. It was blurry but I don’t remember him moving much after that.

At this point a couple of college bros and girls start screaming at me to stop, the first guy I swung at is leaning himself up against a wall asking me why I did it lol. I take this as my cue to run as fast as I can away from the situation.

I don’t recommend anyone ever try to take on more than one person at a time, but in this case I only walked away with one nice lump on the side of my head. Worst case scenario I’d be the lump left on the sidewalk..

-GC

When I was 16 I pulled a girls hair (I know, I’m a WARRIOR right?😂) and pushed her face into a shop window for saying dreadful things to my close friend.

I don’t really lose my temper. Makes it hard to get stirred up enough to really bash someone.

I was still super impressed with myself though when she made out to the police and hospital like I’d beat the living daylights her.
Thanks for that honey, you totally gave me rep ✌️

Another time I beat up my sons fan because I couldn’t find the alcohol stash in his room when I was drunk.
I totally whooped that fans ass too. It never worked again 💪

stupid as fuck thread, why not call the police on our selves?

i don't care though, my record can't get any worse, came less than half an inch from slitting a dudes throat that decided to swing at me, caught his shoulder with a switchblade then cracked him in the face, and watched him run away, plot twist though, my homies and i were going the same way he ran off, i saw him at the bus stop, he practically hid behind some other homies i know and they were all laughing and i told them to shut the fuck up, i shook his hand and i told him, don't swing at people unless you have a good reason to and no harm other than he got like 8 stitches, we then proceeded to say hey to eachother once in awhile.

small edit though - i'm pretty sure he was shitting himself when i walked up to him, lel.
i also felt really bad, he was bleeding, his whole shirt was torn...AVOID VIOLENCE AT ALL COSTS.

i don't care though, my record can't get any worse, came less than half an inch from slitting a dudes throat that decided to swing at me, caught his shoulder with a switchblade then cracked him in the face, and watched him run away, plot twist though, my homies and i were going the same way he ran off, i saw him at the bus stop, he practically hid behind some other homies i know and they were all laughing and i told them to shut the fuck up, i shook his hand and i told him, don't swing at people unless you have a good reason to and no harm other than he got like 8 stitches, we then proceeded to say hey to eachother once in awhile.

small edit though - i'm pretty sure he was shitting himself when i walked up to him, lel.
i also felt really bad, he was bleeding, his whole shirt was torn...AVOID VIOLENCE AT ALL COSTS.

Yeah I’m totally screwed for the fan incident. I’d gotten away with it all these years and now I’ve done myself in 👀

stupid as fuck thread but still told it story?
someone threw a punch and u tried to stab them in the throat?
little pussy.

I dont resort to extreme violence unless I beleive I'm in danger if you think some guys are gonna try it don't be afraid grab anything knife, fork, chair go for the leader and watch the others fall down you gotta know when to fight and when to run I got some stories but I got nothing to gain from sharing them so

I live in the UK bud I can't have any guns. But I do have a sword, a tanto, a machete, a 3 section staff, and a couple of 9 section chain whips. Beautiful stuff.