• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

What was that scene from?

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
I kinda figured there'd already be a thread where people can seek help on identifying a scene from a film or tv show that got stuck in their head. I don't see one, so I'm making one. Add one if you need help, I suppose.

= = = = = =

I trend to horror and supernatural, but the scene I can't identify is a young man comes through a door, on the other side he's standing with a woman who's trying to help him understand what he sees. The floor stops a few feet this side of the doorway, and beyond is a vast blankness of space. Passing by him are ghosts, hundreds of them in ones and twos that seem oblivious to him and each other as they all go in differing directions through space. I want to say the woman is explaining that these are lost souls, and he is the one who can see them and help them get to their final destination.

Am I remembering a weird dream, or can anyone place this in a film? I know it wasn't tv. Unfortunatley, I watch waaayyyyy damn too many films of all caliber (plenty o'crappy ones) to know when I saw it or what it may have been. Anyone?

White Noise? Michael Keaton and Deborah Kara Unger.

I'd gotten it in my head since I posted that this was a scene from the FX series of Legion. I'm trying to get copies to watch to see if it is in there (I only watched part of S1). However, I think you may be onto something here, so I'll rewatch that as well. Thanks!

For others with a similar problem, I have found