• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What typically is in bad cocaine

That's a very dumb answer. If it Is "good" cocaine, shouldnt it be a subjectively good experience? By this i mean, good high, smooth comedown, doesn't burn the nose, oily substance, etc. Why would rat Poison be included in a supposedly good experience? Good cocaine is just that, cocaine hydrochloride. Could be stepped with some additives that dont fk up the experience to increase bulk,risk overdose AND ultimately the dealers pockets. But should be just that, cocaine.
You are right. I don't ever take cocaine, I can't due to exreme allergies and sensitivities from Lyme Disease. I took coke at least 100 times minimum, up until 2005.

But regardless...i was hammered last night very dreamily on kava, acid, cannabus and etizolam.

I saw a crappy documentary on UK tv a good while ago where they revealed how a very common ingredient in cocaine, which is regarded as being good product by users and even still fairly high percentage wise.....

Is some type of worming pill, horses I think. The scientists claimed it enhances effects. But with prolongued use, it had nasty consequences, like the visible, facial wasting and rotting side effects of smoking Ice.

I got muddled last night. I didn't mean rat poison. I meant worming pills.

Somehow my subconscious acquainted them.

You are right. I don't ever take cocaine, I can't due to exreme allergies and sensitivities from Lyme Disease. I took coke at least 100 times minimum, up until 2005.

But regardless...i was hammered last night very dreamily on kava, acid, cannabus and etizolam.

I saw a crappy documentary on UK tv a good while ago where they revealed how a very common ingredient in cocaine, which is regarded as being good product by users and even still fairly high percentage wise.....

Is some type of worming pill, horses I think. The scientists claimed it enhances effects. But with prolongued use, it had nasty consequences, like the visible, facial wasting and rotting side effects of smoking Ice.

That will be Levamisole...

levamisole, thank god they stomp the coke with that shit after it leaves my country(Perú). The best cocaine here, has no smell(that gasoline smell everyone talks about thati s acetone), it's purified with ether and you end up with a very fine, crystalline clean product. Even HERE that kind of product is expensive as fuck, but the experience is so much different than doing regular blow. 1 GRAM of true COCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE should be enough for you to party an entire night.

levamisole, thank god they stomp the coke with that shit after it leaves my country(Perú). The best cocaine here, has no smell(that gasoline smell everyone talks about thati s acetone), it's purified with ether and you end up with a very fine, crystalline clean product. Even HERE that kind of product is expensive as fuck, but the experience is so much different than doing regular blow. 1 GRAM of true COCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE should be enough for you to party an entire night.
I agree with that. And that would be in reference to very heavy users with a high tolerance and requirement.

Ecstasy and Lsd were my own drugs of choice. Plus shrooms, and eventually Ketamine, but the ketamine was largely due to me so regularly taking the psychedelic compounds it was more of a compliment and assistance with come down and midweek blues etc it would always bring me back up on my trips from several days beforehand as well.

I had several friends who were really into cocaine and crack a little but much more so before they started spending time with me I was never into crack although I did absolutely love the effects of course just not the company and the effect it had on other people and even my own self and personality at the time of using.

So the main reason I took cocaine whenever I did was simply part of the whole social set up at the time, instigated with indescribable excitement by good close friends who I trusted and felt really comfortable to be with in any situation.

Back in 2000 to 2003, we were paying £50 for 0.8 of shaveable Peruvian flake rock cocaine and it was surprising three of us long-term drug users for any tire night comfortably and easily and we were still headshot the whole of the next day.

No idea what the purity percentage of that stuff was back then but even one third of a gram of some really good quality stuff was enough for my friend who had been a long-term heavy user and myself who was a cocaine lightweight admittedly.

One whole gram of pure coke, in a single night, should be more than enough to satisfy all but the most hardcore cocaine abusers and addicts, IMO.

I agree with that. And that would be in reference to very heavy users with a high tolerance and requirement.

Ecstasy and Lsd were my own drugs of choice. Plus shrooms, and eventually Ketamine, but the ketamine was largely due to me so regularly taking the psychedelic compounds it was more of a compliment and assistance with come down and midweek blues etc it would always bring me back up on my trips from several days beforehand as well.

I had several friends who were really into cocaine and crack a little but much more so before they started spending time with me I was never into crack although I did absolutely love the effects of course just not the company and the effect it had on other people and even my own self and personality at the time of using.

So the main reason I took cocaine whenever I did was simply part of the whole social set up at the time, instigated with indescribable excitement by good close friends who I trusted and felt really comfortable to be with in any situation.

Back in 2000 to 2003, we were paying £50 for 0.8 of shaveable Peruvian flake rock cocaine and it was surprising three of us long-term drug users for any tire night comfortably and easily and we were still headshot the whole of the next day.

No idea what the purity percentage of that stuff was back then but even one third of a gram of some really good quality stuff was enough for my friend who had been a long-term heavy user and myself who was a cocaine lightweight admittedly.

One whole gram of pure coke, in a single night, should be more than enough to satisfy all but the most hardcore cocaine abusers and addicts, IMO.
I was on the Verge to od one night i snorted 2g of high quality powder by myself.

I was on the Verge to od one night i snorted 2g of high quality powder by myself.
That doesn't surprise me the slightest.

Cocaine is a strong drug. Underestimated at times, even by experienced users.

Crack cocaine even more so.

I guess we all have our own fortes huh? Like, 1 to 1.4 grams pure MDMA was just a normal night to me, lots ketamine and weed to accompany.

With Cocaine, I was always much more sensitive to it. I didn't need nearly as much as hard core coke heads, no way.

That doesn't surprise me the slightest.

Cocaine is a strong drug. Underestimated at times, even by experienced users.

Crack cocaine even more so.

I guess we all have our own fortes huh? Like, 1 to 1.4 grams pure MDMA was just a normal night to me, lots ketamine and weed to accompany.

With Cocaine, I was always much more sensitive to it. I didn't need nearly as much as hard core coke heads, no way.
Ppl are used to getting shit cocaine, the few times I've encountered REAL coke and that's even rare here in Perú. Trust me a 150mg line has u on top of the World for 45min-1hr at least.

I thought levamisole was added before distribution. Maybe it depends on which country it's coming from

This makes me glad the first gram I ever had was magical. That lasted me a week. The bleeding put me off a bit towards the end. It was my first inhaled drug, so I left the remainder in ammonia to turn into freebase crystal, simply amazing

After some research though the levamisole scared me. I've still done a bit here and there since 2008, when I started with it. Like I said I prefer to not inhale the hcl though

Sometimes, it could be just baking sod, caffeine, or some other harmless adulterant that makes it less potent but not really harmful per say. Though, levisamole is quite common and also potentially quite harmful, as it can cause brain damage over time.

The worst case scenario would be some sort of RCs, which would essentially mean you're taking a completely different drug than you intended to. This is a potential risk with any sort of drug in powdered form or non pharmaceutical pills.

The only way to know what's in it is to test it, which is definitely the safest way to use this sort of drug. You can get test kits from lots of different places easily. The side effects you've had could be from an adulterant or the coke itself. It's hard to say.

The problem with the reagent tests available is they are severely limited, and will barely tell you even close to what's in the product in totality. The smartest way seems to be sending it to that lab to get tested, but it's like 100 dollars per sample to be tested I believe (for the US). Either that, or just doing an acid/base extraction would probably yield the safest alternative. Levamisole is such a horrible chemical they use to cut it with. It can also cause horrible, painful ulcers as well.

Last edited: