❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what type of pussy do men prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaPershing

Greenlighter
As we all know there are many kinds of pussy's out there. Big, small, fat, no lips, big hanging lips. what kind of pussy do you men prefer and why?

Could appreciate a variation visually and find beauty in all of them i had. But like @SnafuInTheVoid said if the odor is really strong that could be a bit off putting...id probably still fuck that one time but i would ghost her after that most likely. Surely wouldnt eat her out and thats for damn sure, and i love eating pussy.
Most important I think, after the test results come back, is knowing where it’s been in the days leading up to potential tasting.
In this era unless she’s a virgin, you’re sucking cock by proxy lol. Just hopefully not your entire community lol. If so hey,_________ ( insert your town) isn’t so big lol.

I am guessing that this is why some people like to wait until marriage before they have sex?

I am guessing that this is why some people like to wait until marriage before they have sex?

hmm yeah.... pussy beauty should never be a factor in a relationship

but of course guys talk about it

Reactions: Ds
Pussies are only great when they are attached to a woman that loves you and wants you to be inside of her. Even if your puss is destroyed by time or damaged by births, it doesn’t really matter if you love the person that allows you to make love.

People need to love their private parts (dicks and pusses) because they create magic with a person that loves you and vice versa. Small twats, big twats, shallow twats, vaginal prolapse, big fat roast beef flappers (floppy labias), whatever; they are all wonderful if they allow you to love them and they love your parts back.

Sex 101
I agree. Only damaged if attached to Satan spawn

Oh by the way, @RebeccaPershing is bluelight’s newest pussy troll. She only starts threads about anything/everything pussy, and I love that! Keep up the great threads and continue to keep the focus on vaginas! I am so happy that you joined this drug discussion community just to talk about whores/sluts, different types of pussies, and my favorite, “How to make a girl squirt”.

This is what is needed right now, and I can’t wait to find out what your next thread is about!?

Status
Not open for further replies.