L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what type of pussy do men prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep tight lips. Well that has multiple meanings but one that still gets wet, like slip and slide.

Hairy axe wound

Love this one it reminds me of a story a friend told me once about how he picked up this Asian prostitute and brought her back to his house with her. Said that something over came in the midst of the PCP binge and he just had to eat her pussy. At these point i was taken aback because eating a hookers pussy is living pretty far out there on the edge, god knows how many dicks have already been in there today. He said when he pulled down her panties and was left speechless. "Well what did you see Andrew?"

It was horrible Charlie and nothing i wanna experience again twas something like an ax wound with a scent of low tide..."So whatcha do?" well i ate it and as you know PCP is a hell of drug. This is also the same person that fucked his friends Great Dane on another occasion. The dog was a female but come on buddy that is just wrong on so many levels. When he was caught he was then banned from their household forever. Dude was hilarious i was locked up with him years ago. Miss that fucker last i saw him was riding a bike in Paterson, NJ cracked outta his mind.

clean and puffy - lots of interpretation but the spirit is there i think
:)

nothing else matters really
'cept a decent attitude to go with it

He said when he pulled down her panties and was left speechless. "Well what did you see Andrew?"
Lol reminds me of something someone said once, rather worry when you pull the panties down and they get pulled up back again by it self

Wet. Clean. The other factores are just different shades of wonderful.
I like the ones that look like a badly packed kebab
Burst rugby ball
Punched lasagne
Kicked over trifle
Bulldog eating mayonaise
Bearded oyster
Hairy axe wound
Wizards sleeve
Beef curtains

And smell like a bag of old fish guts

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦
You forgot soft taco with a hand grenade

I am guessing that this is why some people like to wait until marriage before they have sex?

No people do that because they convinced themselves a man in the sky wants them to. :D

Also, while I hate to speak for other people, and there are unquestioningly a lot of women out there with dirty minds, I can't help wondering if anywhere out there there's a forum or Facebook group or whatever where women are discussing their favorite kind of dick.

I have no doubt there are gay men out there doing exactly that, but women? I dunno.

I don't bring this up to have a go at men, not at all, I just find these kinds of differences between men and women fascinating and am always curious what causes them, if its because of differences in the brain, if it's entirely a matter of social conditioning, or perhaps both.

One again you may now resume your scheduled depravity. <3

Last edited:
We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in...

We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in...

Yellow pussy? That's racist.

And cold pussy? I don't wanna know you sick sick fucks. :D

@JessFR oh please, of course woman talk about dicks and sizes and shapes and what they prefer. They just keep it low key and only amongst themselves, except when they drunk then it becomes a free for all.

@JessFR oh please, of course woman talk about dicks and sizes and shapes and what they prefer. They just keep it low key and only amongst themselves, except when they drunk then it becomes a free for all.

Sure but that's exactly what I mean. Why are men so much more open about it and do it so much more frequently. It's not just this, it exists in pretty much all areas of sex. Most likely it's first and foremost social pressures, but I doubt that's the exclusive explanation.

Also, while it's rare that I'm in a conversation exclusively with other women, when I have been, I can't say talking about categories of dicks has ever come up. Sex comes up sure, but not in the way you see in this thread for instance. :p

I'm mostly just thinking aloud since I have nothing else to contribute.

Sure but that's exactly what I mean. Why are men so much more open about it and do it so much more frequently. It's not just this, it exists in pretty much all areas of sex. Most likely it's first and foremost social pressures, but I doubt that's the exclusive explanation.

Also, while it's rare that I'm in a conversation exclusively with other women, when I have been, I can't say talking about categories of dicks has ever come up. :p

That's because you're all frigid.

Jus' sayin'... :ROFLMAO:

Also, while it's rare that I'm in a conversation exclusively with other women, when I have been, I can't say talking about categories of dicks has ever come up. Sex comes up sure, but not in the way you see in this thread for instance. :p
can't say i have been part of these convo's but have had a few females admit to me that they do discuss dicks when men aren't around, especially there partners dicks. Which can be very shitty if you know what i mean. The next time you meet your girls friends, they look at your crotch quickly just to have a quick look and compare to what there friend said, like bulge and so on. And don't be surprised if they show there friends dick pics of yourself to there friends, cause they do this. I promise you. I dated a girl at some stage that use to show me the convos she and her friends had about there spouse, boyfriends or flings.. woman can be just as dirty minded as men. They just do it better i think

Status
Not open for further replies.