• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What to take alongside hydrocodone

ghosdeeri

Greenlighter
recently i acquired one single 5mg hydrocodone pill. after some researching i have concluded that this isnt enough to get me high. im wondering if there are other drugs i could take with the hydrocodone that would amplify the effects. at the moment, i have access to dxm, gabapentin, and adderall. has anyone had experience with taking multiple drugs to amplify the effects? i dont want to just keep the pill forever without taking it

I bealive your best of taking the single pill....do not mix it with alcohol as it will cause liver trouble....1 pill though i know is a bummer but its better then nothing i dont know anything to help besides a little smoke but thats if you smoke other then that its medicine....

recently i acquired one single 5mg hydrocodone pill. after some researching i have concluded that this isnt enough to get me high. im wondering if there are other drugs i could take with the hydrocodone that would amplify the effects. at the moment, i have access to dxm, gabapentin, and adderall. has anyone had experience with taking multiple drugs to amplify the effects? i dont want to just keep the pill forever without taking it

Regardless, 5mg of hydro isn't going to get you high. If push comes to shove, I would take it with gabapentin, If I had all the things you just mentioned. Adderall wouldn't be favorable as it's a stimulant and it would only negate any relaxing effect the hydro would offer. DXM would simply muddy up the tiny high the 5mg of hydro would give. Gabapentin would compliment the hydro more than the others you mentioned.

That would all be pointless IMO, unless you have zero tolerance to opiates 5mg Hydrocodone isn't going to do anything. You might as well take tyenol or ibuprofen haha. If you like uppers just take the addy (I'm not a fan of uppers, but to each it's own). Gabapentin is not going to get you high either it is for mild pain and it takes a while to start working. I'm prescribed it, it doesn't do anything or help with my pain. Then again I'm prescribed fentanyl patches 15 25mcg, oxycodone 60 20mg IR n Xanax 60 2mg a month.

Be safe, you can also look up drug interactions on drugs.com.
DC

First off I don't think we're supposed to use bluelight to recommend the most recreational combinations of drugs. I think there's some relevance however, to your question regarding safety and hr as it sounds like you're not experienced with opioids.

The drugs you have aren't true opioid potentiators. Some people claim that gabapentin is a potentiator, but I've never found true synergy with this combination. A lot of people also rep dextromethorphan as a good potentiator, but in my personal experience it's never worked. It's only made my opioid high feel more dirty and uncomfortable.

Benzodiazepines are good potentiators and since you are only dealing with 5mg of hydrocodone, you should be well within the realm of safety in combining a low dose of benzo with your hydrocodone.

If you are purely working with what you have in your possession, I would probably take the amphetamines and use the hydrocodone to mitigate the nasty comedown.

5mg might be enough to get you buzzed with the right technique and absolutely no tolerance. I would be on a completely empty stomach then take 1-2 tums and 25mg of diphenhydramine(benadryl). Wait 45 minutes then pop the hydro either split in half or broken up. Then eat a small fatty meal in an hour if it hasn't kicked in yet, if it has kicked in wait 30 minutes after you start to feel it.

good luck

When I was 14 I could catch a nice buzz off of a 7.5 mg Vicoprofen (do those still exist?)

I would try it with hydroxyzine (25 mg), if you can locate it, or any sort of antihistamine. Setting will have a huge impact on such a small amount of hydrocodone. Try it while listening to your favorites tunes in the dark (headphones of course), or outside in the sunshine with a cold beverage in hand, things that are naturally highly enjoyable so that even placebo effect might make the experience richer.

My fave things to combine (in low doses) with opiates:

Bentyl (IBS medication) - Boosts the euphoric effects so less opiate is required.
Weed - Combats nausea, enhances the high slightly.
Fluoroamphetamines - Combat drowsiness.
Caffeine - Combats drowsiness.

I also like to eat candied ginger or drink ginger root tea with opies. It enhances the "warm" feeling, is very relaxing and fights nausea. Good shit.