• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe What to say/ what did you say to get prescribed benzos by your sub doc??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanndaman

Greenlighter
What should i say to my sub doctor to get kpins? i get 60 subutex a month and dont have insurance. Just wondering how the exact convo went to you who have gotten prescribed benzos by your sub doctor after being on subs and not having been prescribed benzos before...any tips??? also i have legit social anxiety disorder

Ya, you will not get an answer here, plus it really depends on your doctor...some are okay with it and some will be like no you will die or no you can't have it your an adddict and they are addictive..it's bullshit if you are on it for maintaince because it causes VERY LITTLE respitroy depprsion so benzo's are fine with it, and actually help because bupe has a tendency to make me a little anxious for some reason, just don't be like me, I got to where I was only having to go every few months and started eating xanan/klonopin/ and some valium then stop for a week or two before my drug test which always SUCKED. Now my xanax and klonopin connections are still around but have been severley cut which has really been sucky, my val's also. Plus now I have to go back once a month which really sucks, didn't even fail a damn drug test(well up till last month, for weed) but the doctor said it was a new rule for Sub patients to come once a month. I'm about ready to say fuck it and just start shooting what I have which could last a few years and just get some damn benzo's offline...just be careful if you start taking without a script, those fuckers sneak up on ya, and it seems to NEVER END, i've been anxious as FUCK the last few months cuz of my lack of benzo's/having to go once a month and sneak around drug test. Ugh.

Edit: Oh we can't tell you how to get them, but I mean use some common sense, then it just depends on if your doctor is okay with it...seems to be half and half with Sub doctors with benzo's from what I can tell. I wouldn't suggest making a habbit of taking without a script though like I did, everyday is just filled with anxiety except the past few because I've had valium..realy don't care anymore, I'll just go on Methadone or bang these in micro doses after I order a shit ton of benzo's offline.. Subs help with cravings but I'm always still craving/kinda anixous on them, which is where the benzo's come in...ANYWAY,I'm rambling. My doctor is not even ok with bud, which sucks, I've read some are, but it's been over a year and a half and I've only failed one drug test for THC last month, but my doctor doesn't seem like they would be okay with it, so I never bothered asking...

Last edited:
Welcome to BL. Like everyone else has stated, these threads are not allowed. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines Vanndaman! Please be safe and be well!

Status
Not open for further replies.