• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What to do with hash and vaped weed

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Why couldn't you just eat the AVB with a little fat without the whole hoopla with oil extraction?
I’ve tried, it takes awhile for the fats to extract the cannabinoids and will be highly ineffective this way. Being pre-dissolved in the oils makes it much more potent.

That said, my dad started using cannabis at age 13 by chewing it like tobacco. Take a whole nugget and slowly suck on it/chew on it. It works but just highly inefficient.

-GC

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Why couldn't you just eat the AVB with a little fat without the whole hoopla with oil extraction?
There are a whack fo pages describing how to make abv firecrackers (peanut butter cookies with (abv) weed in them).
But that reminds me of high school, mind we used regular weed, turned the oven down low and decarbed while cooking (likely ineffectively lol) and like others have mentioned theres the whole taste thing.

So Id like to think I can do a little better than that these days lol ... but yes itll work

BF90556

Greenlighter
Hm, interesting, I didn't notice inefficiencies (but might be used to them). I mix 0.5g of AVB with Nutella and use it as a spread, and it works quote noticeably about an hour later.