• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What to do with burnt meth in pipe ? (HELP)

Water bong with Mountain Dew Livewire is the best... In my opinion

The majority MSM cuting days are long gone. I wont list them but I know of at least two widerly used cuts these days (more bulk/manufacturing cuts) that have a higher burning temp than D/DLMA. So that old blow out the start trick isnt anywhere near as effective as it was during the 2000-2012 period :(

If you could send me a private message I'd love to discuss this with you. Everyone in my circles locally keep bringing to the table something which I'm convinced isn't totally pure, but all my attempts at nailing down the culprit have proven unsuccessful.

Sorry I know that's off-topic but I actually just made an account to try to reach out to you after reading the quoted post! Lol

Everyone in my circles locally keep bringing to the table something which I'm convinced isn't totally pure, but all my attempts at nailing down the culprit have proven unsuccessful.

These days there's a good chance it's NOPE (n-isopropylbenzylamine). NOPE has almost the same melting point and looks damned near identical to meth.

Here are a few key things to watch out for that distinguish NOPE from DOPE:

* long rectangular crystals (from the huge ones to the tiny ones)
* often very large / many large crystals
* first crackback often covers the entire inside of a clean bubble in a fine and fan-like semi-rectangular pattern
* softer / crushes or powders more easily (variable by percentage of cut)
* "flame-fleeing streaks"...literally this stuff can run UP cold glass in an attempt to get away from the heat of your lighter. It will even run upside down and out of the hole on the top of your bubble. Once you corner it and try to burn it out, it turns brown and then black very quickly, gives off tons of smoke, and has a very strong and nasty semi-chemical semi-organic burnt odor.

In my experience, it tends to brown a lot quicker (relative to percentage), even using moderate hear, and tastes like ass after that.

HTH someone!

Lets be honest. A standard sweet puf is capable of holding roughly 8pts. You will burn in trying to get through it. So my question is whatever amount you put in is it worth the time/effort of devising a master plan to somehow correct it or should you sacrifice it? These are the questions we needa ask haha

burnt meth? over-done heatwise or pipe in need of a clean? Jetty lightly might be best option

The majority MSM cuting days are long gone. I wont list them but I know of at least two widerly used cuts these days (more bulk/manufacturing cuts) that have a higher burning temp than D/DLMA. So that old blow out the start trick isnt anywhere near as effective as it was during the 2000-2012 period :(
@andyturbo why not name them - in the HR interest of people being fully informed about what they might be inhaling.

I’ve noticed I have some very strong meth that plumes with a beautiful pure taste but additional heating with a torch (without burning) brings on a foul chemical taste. When cooled and re-heated the pure taste is back again unless heated too far again.

Clearly there is a second substance in there lvaporising or undergoing pyrolisis of some kind. Would be nice to know some potential candidates and maybe test for them.

Acetone washing removes a lot of the problem though not completely (possibly because I did not crush the product enough). The acetone evaporates to leave a white powdery substance after the wash.

Thanks bubba - here's what I did and it worked out. I added two drops of water ans evaporated it over the "burnt" chunks and it (mostly) turned into white crystal. I then was able to use it with only a minimum of bad taste.

Here is my theory - some very small part of it got burnt and got concentrated. There were a few hits that tasted a bit worse than others - but it wasn't so bad.

I think you're right about it being stronger than expected. I've got a raging hard on and I can't do anything except obsess about sex. Sorry for the twisted remark.

Thanks for the advice.
CCJ
You evaporated it with a lighter??

Few drops of water in bowl (enough for bowl only) finger over each opening, shake, done.

If its burnt, follow the same procedure using acetone instead. Should take 5 min, max.

Not passing judgment over any of the suggestions here, they're just needlessly complicated lol.

Last edited:
You evaporated it with a lighter??
Ok Thankyou. I know I’m crazy but only been doing this for 4 months, this guy told me you scrape it and put it somewhere when your desperate then you have some which I did. Also this sounds crazy but I use q-tips and clean it inside after and your q-tips have the same effect as swallowing and I suck on them of course when know ones around.

Ok Thankyou. I know I’m crazy but only been doing this for 4 months, this guy told me you scrape it and put it somewhere when your desperate then you have some which I did. Also this sounds crazy but I use q-tips and clean it inside after and your q-tips have the same effect as swallowing and I suck on them of course when know ones around.
Scraping isn't needed or advised. Use the water method i mentioned above, and then just save that water by pouring it into a shallow ceramic or glass dish. The water will evaporate, leaving every bit of meth behind in your dish.

Nah but maybe a water bong would help?
Seeing as this was discussed in 2018, I'm prolly stupid for posting three years late. But this happened to me for the first time today, since passing my pipe handling and heating probation, you known when you're confident that you are able to use it properly. I've got a water bong and just slipped up on the amount I put in the bowl and the freshly filled lighter. Anyway - so even though I got it too late, I haven't fully burnt the t, it's showing signs of life - in my early days when I had fully burnt it, I just disposed of the remains and started again. But it's not black, and still formed as a hit, just any further heat will just cremate it. How the frig are you supposed to move a water bong around whilst trying to navigate the lighter to try and heat the t so it's soft enough to move it around the bowl so it doesn't further burn it?

Apologies for the lengthy plea for help, especially seeing as I don't even know if it's going to get picked up by anyone for being so late to the party so to speak.

theres no hope for burnt rock really. Just sniff it with glucose if your desperate to reuse it or its pretty much wasted. Oh and always give it a shake/blow after keeping it in your pocket as dust and pocket lint sit ontop of the meth and when you go to have a pipe you heat/burn tiny little bits of cloth and dust and your meth goes black. Same if youve had your pipe at the beach. Bits of sand can send it black too

-Put it in the freezer,
Its a trick i suprisingly learnt towards the end of using.

I also would frequently put mine in a kettle, i bought a cheap one from kmart and kept it in my room
and boiled it, cleaned it out. saved me from walking to the kitchen or taking boiling water to my room.
to help keep it clean.

A product i highly recommend is - KUSHKLEAN
its about $13 from your tobaconnist.
does a fucking awesome job

@andyturbo why not name them - in the HR interest of people being fully informed about what they might be inhaling.

I’ve noticed I have some very strong meth that plumes with a beautiful pure taste but additional heating with a torch (without burning) brings on a foul chemical taste. When cooled and re-heated the pure taste is back again unless heated too far again.

Clearly there is a second substance in there lvaporising or undergoing pyrolisis of some kind. Would be nice to know some potential candidates and maybe test for them.

Acetone washing removes a lot of the problem though not completely (possibly because I did not crush the product enough). The acetone evaporates to leave a white powdery substance after the wash.
I've been out of the meth game for a long long time but when I was getting out shit like isopropylbenzylamine and it's derivatives/similar chemicals were becoming popular as they have basically the same molecular weight and stucture and vaporised at the same temp to meth with basically no effects except maybe mild CNS stimulation and headaches and crap, but they could be cut together a even the oldest fiends couldn't really tell the difference and when they saw it they would think it was that putrid fire goodness.

There were others similar I can't recall the names of sorry and I know with my last ever meth dose I had stuff that was cut with one of them, I was dopesick and ended up hanging off the pipe way way way to hard and fast and had what I can only assume was a minor OD, snapping headache, sweating like a tap, vomiting, anxious as hell.. went home and tried to stay calm.. 3 sleepless days later and handfuls of benzos that did nothing, still dopesick, I decided to hospital.. Never craved meth since that day and I was a daily user for a good 3-4 years and regular user for longer than that.

I'd done doses bigger than that of shit I knew was straight from the cook, hiiiigh quality and never had a reaction like I did that night.
Though I also assume whatever cutter that was wouldn't be used much for obvious reasons.

I've read of another one that is akin to lovo-methamphetamine in that it has SHITTY stim effects and no euphoria but cuts well and "boosts" potency to an extent, but I can't recall the name sorry.

As for OP's dirty pipe.. Just accept your loss and wash it out.
Or if you're utterly fiending and I don't recommend this.. but put some warm water in there and shake the fuck out of it so it dissolves any residual meth whilst holding the holes closed with your fingers then either drink the water or evaporate it and you might get a little crank back.. But I mean.. it's probably just a total waste of time.