• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

What to do with burnt meth in pipe ? (HELP)

80kay

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone -

I'm really new to this site but I was hoping someone could give me some useful tools. I have been using a pipe for smoking and despite following all the best practices, I somehow managed to burn a large amout of meth in the pipe (chunks). It is dark brown (not black) and it seems to have an effect - but smoking it tastes absolutely awful. I do believe that there is a LOT of product still in the chunks. Can anyone suggest a way to salvage it ?

(nb - my best guess as to why this happened is that I am using a torch and it was set to MAX even though the flame basically looks the same as LOW)

Thanks !
CC Jazzie
Heyyy
Even though this is 3 years old I figured this could help some people out there :)
Other than the magnet trick at the bottom of the glass bong or pipe
Get a bic lighter, hold down the gas and express into bowl of the pipe for about 1-2 seconds, then light flame at the hole (bowl end of pipe). Blow flame out (depending on many factors you might get a bit of a shock when you blow flame out just be careful), do this a couple of times if you like. Then smoke. It does a lot to fix the taste of almost burnt to burnt meth.
In Perth it’s a pretty well used trick.
https://flic.kr/p/2mvRYPL

telepathetic

Bluelighter
If you spit on it the enzymes in your saliva will help break it down then you suck up the spit with the syringe

Nightrider19

Moderator: AADD
A trick i learnt later in life unsure if ive already posted this but its a good one.

Put your utensil in the freezer for at least half an hour the longer the better.
once removed blow ( with force but not to hard that the liquid blows out of the bowl) down the towards the bowl
any residue or excess material will end up as a puddle in the bowl.
lightly burn it till materials dries not only do you have a clean utensil but you also have extra material that may have gone to waste.

Lada L

Bluelighter
The majority MSM cuting days are long gone. I wont list them but I know of at least two widerly used cuts these days (more bulk/manufacturing cuts) that have a higher burning temp than D/DLMA. So that old blow out the start trick isnt anywhere near as effective as it was during the 2000-2012 period :(
Very true,

The cutters are alot more difficult to detect and have very similar boiling points BUT they generally are always detectable by carefully watching the composition of the puddle IMO. You can observe this by carefully watching the two different (distinct) liquids form within the puddle on the initial heat/ transformation from solid to liquid.

Of course this is best observed with a small sample and not a monster rock in the pip, which by nature will burn off inconsistently.

LL

hardtack

Bluelighter
Hi Everyone -

I'm really new to this site but I was hoping someone could give me some useful tools. I have been using a pipe for smoking and despite following all the best practices, I somehow managed to burn a large amout of meth in the pipe (chunks). It is dark brown (not black) and it seems to have an effect - but smoking it tastes absolutely awful. I do believe that there is a LOT of product still in the chunks. Can anyone suggest a way to salvage it ?

(nb - my best guess as to why this happened is that I am using a torch and it was set to MAX even though the flame basically looks the same as LOW)

Thanks !
CC Jazzie
Trash it and maybe use one of those Monster Vape Boxes? Don't know but heard Hot Railing by some dude long ago was fun. Don't use it; so not an expert.