• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What to do with burnt meth in pipe ? (HELP)

Hi Everyone -

I'm really new to this site but I was hoping someone could give me some useful tools. I have been using a pipe for smoking and despite following all the best practices, I somehow managed to burn a large amout of meth in the pipe (chunks). It is dark brown (not black) and it seems to have an effect - but smoking it tastes absolutely awful. I do believe that there is a LOT of product still in the chunks. Can anyone suggest a way to salvage it ?

(nb - my best guess as to why this happened is that I am using a torch and it was set to MAX even though the flame basically looks the same as LOW)

Thanks !
CC Jazzie
Heyyy
Even though this is 3 years old I figured this could help some people out there :)
Other than the magnet trick at the bottom of the glass bong or pipe
Get a bic lighter, hold down the gas and express into bowl of the pipe for about 1-2 seconds, then light flame at the hole (bowl end of pipe). Blow flame out (depending on many factors you might get a bit of a shock when you blow flame out just be careful), do this a couple of times if you like. Then smoke. It does a lot to fix the taste of almost burnt to burnt meth.
In Perth it’s a pretty well used trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you spit on it the enzymes in your saliva will help break it down then you suck up the spit with the syringe

A trick i learnt later in life unsure if ive already posted this but its a good one.

Put your utensil in the freezer for at least half an hour the longer the better.
once removed blow ( with force but not to hard that the liquid blows out of the bowl) down the towards the bowl
any residue or excess material will end up as a puddle in the bowl.
lightly burn it till materials dries not only do you have a clean utensil but you also have extra material that may have gone to waste.

The majority MSM cuting days are long gone. I wont list them but I know of at least two widerly used cuts these days (more bulk/manufacturing cuts) that have a higher burning temp than D/DLMA. So that old blow out the start trick isnt anywhere near as effective as it was during the 2000-2012 period :(
Very true,

The cutters are alot more difficult to detect and have very similar boiling points BUT they generally are always detectable by carefully watching the composition of the puddle IMO. You can observe this by carefully watching the two different (distinct) liquids form within the puddle on the initial heat/ transformation from solid to liquid.

Of course this is best observed with a small sample and not a monster rock in the pip, which by nature will burn off inconsistently.

LL

Hi Everyone -

I'm really new to this site but I was hoping someone could give me some useful tools. I have been using a pipe for smoking and despite following all the best practices, I somehow managed to burn a large amout of meth in the pipe (chunks). It is dark brown (not black) and it seems to have an effect - but smoking it tastes absolutely awful. I do believe that there is a LOT of product still in the chunks. Can anyone suggest a way to salvage it ?

(nb - my best guess as to why this happened is that I am using a torch and it was set to MAX even though the flame basically looks the same as LOW)

Thanks !
CC Jazzie
Trash it and maybe use one of those Monster Vape Boxes? Don't know but heard Hot Railing by some dude long ago was fun. Don't use it; so not an expert.

Use your lighter gas, cover small end of pipe, place top of lighter in bowl end and let gas fill up pipe then light the gas trapped in, but continue to hold finger over small hole until flame goes out do this 1x or more it gets rid of any yucky taste!

Once did the bleach trick....
the trick was to put the lid back on properly.
Spilled half a bottle in my walkinwardrobe fuck that was a bitch to clean.

Lemme give You the best game on how You can make the most of Your shit You "just dont wanna fuck with anymore" end of the bowl & the only way I have founsd that can heat this kind of of meth up without the nasty taste & give You a good hit just like You are wanting whenever You have a meth pipe with meth in the bowl rocking & rolling. I cant do any type of nasty taste from foreign substance or particulate & bowl stays emaculate and if any tiny speck arrives when I exam My pipe in the light after a few hits & when itsbeen handled etc; Wet the the end of a toothpick and scrape/poke to make em loose & then touch wet end to remove. This is importantfor end result because if left unchecked those things can become washed into the hot + 350 F puddle of liquid acidic meth its being exposed to. U may not taste it bow but when it is concentrated at the end of a session is what We are saving. I use denatured from a hardware store that sells the smaller size can & they sell acetone in cheap small size too. (also this method is a how to acheive a sparkling new bowl everytime in so little time by proxy) Now We must not skip getting the two things that proved the official a-ha ! to get once I began tweaking solvents and having to often put them into another container. An Econonmy Wash Bottle You squeeze & has a straw to the bottom that come out & bends down & needs to be chemical grade.

OK

Take Your pipe with what You want to recycle and squeeze alchohol through the stem ( to like a puddle even w/ the stem when held flat will work if You have alot & less if there is less area & substance ) Now You will take a lighter & keeping the tip just off of glass to on anything stuck or thick & they will pop loose & then put Your finger over the stem & bowl holes & shake it good time or two then epty into an able to be heated ceramic or glass bowl that wont crack on stove or flame. Reapply alchohol ( this time more on the even to the stem ammount mentioned earlier ) & plug/shake & pour into glass/ceramic container. Store container in dark place preferebly covered. Now We take the pipe to the sink with a moistened magic eraser for the outside of the glass & a piece tore off to clean the inside if it even needs it because once You start doing it like this You will be able to skip/prolong having to fuck with the inside after if You stop smoking bowls down to anykind of undesirable stage wich will happen to any meth vaporized using open flame. So put the lil peice of magic eraser in bowl either through stem or hole pending on size of bowl hole. U should have a peice a plastic ink tube long as Your stem. These are safer & if needed can get magic eraser out quickly. You should get to where You can tear small enough piece that a good sealed blow through bowl hole shoots it out stem or vice versa. Now magic erase inside surface & remove piece from bowl. Wash one more time to remove any/all remaining inside surface now with water because the sink is free, thorough, while limiting exposure to solvents. Hold pipe by the bowl & sling to get majority of water out. Take acetone bottle to stem hole and cascade it down to cover all inside stem til bowl is coated and flip it over & cause Your a tweaker maybe do it on more time. One good shake & a few seconds ( You could use alcohol here but acetone dries so much faster & it takes so little that it has achol beat ) Erase or dont the outside surface with damp full size erser. Total time like 3 minutes & You have perfectly pristine piece of glass. You can now quickly & easily clean after each bowl. You wont have to just add some more in order to avoid a cleaning & smoking the end bit while maximizing the potential of this by product. I will blow a good 0.10 - 0.15 with minimal color change & zero scorching & will recycle/wash/clean the pipe just before things turn to yuck. ( This taste Ive noticed varies depending on if I have a stash & if Im not high & in need )

Now You will either have an end solution of alchohol & substance or a dried substance if You dont use the lid or its removed and left long enough.

For solution You will want to heat enough to boil alcohol wich is 173.1 F but I recomend only getting a good ammount of solution just up to the boiling point to avoid any possible scorching. Maybe elevate glass/ceramic over a stove burner if You dont have a magnetic induction stovetop w/ precise temp control. Now wen a noticable reduction in bubbling & thickening occur as substance is probably 75 to 25 now You can remove from heat & hit with a drizzle of alcohol & instantly dry & usually free from any bond to the ceramic/glass is Your end product.

If You have left the lid off and slushy or a sheet with alcohol trapped by surface tension "soak" with acetone & break apart & stir to speed expedite desired result & under a minute is Your end product. ( I much rather prefer the way substance doesnt bond factor so I would just hit it with enough alcohol to diminish scorch potential so I can use heat to acheive 75 to 25 & hit with acetone )

Now for the best way that I have found through MUCH trial & error along with subconcious & conciouss thought put towards the subject of how in the fuck can I smoke this shit because I dont eat or snort dope at all as part of My prefered way that I get high. ( I ONLY parachute or take capsules if I need to dose like work or being away from home because Ive outgrown taking the pipe anywhere & dont care about smoking at other places or with people )

The two things Ive found You will need are a Shrink Wrap Gun w/ 2 settings from like harbor freight for $10 bucks or maybe less if you find the right coupon & a bong that preferably fits a pipe so You can acheive the rolling action.

This is why the gun works so efficient ( efficient but lighter will always be easier & convieneint enough to stay My main source to smoke after much time & deliberation ) with the end product because ofthe first setting is like 600 F of hot slow air tha can be held to a distance as to wear U can heat it to the very first point vaporization occurs & the gun offers the ability to stay in the temperature range that acheives vaporization of only the meth & NONE of the microscopic & transfered fibers, any substance that have a higher vape temp than substance for exapmle the actual burnt & scorched ammount present that now has to reach a higher temp & is main source of nasty taste & will not cause any risk of overheating & this is key because We have a large majority of substance that is temperature sensative & will taste awfull now if gotten too hot a second time. You will see it go from smoking to drying up & it leave a layer of all the color & what I can only guess is truly scorched & Im assuming now vapes at a higher temp shit along with any particulate that is microscopic & etc;

Feel free to load a good fatty of the shit at a time & You will be amazed at the difference as well as all the nasty shit thats now left in the bowl

The bong with cold water is neccessary because the gun cause very hot air to be blown in way to hot to hit otherwise. ( Aslo a bong was My original method of taking a noticable ammount of taste away before I discovered & sophisticated this method/process )

Please give Me any constructive criticism or let Me know if this is something You try or is something that You are goin to definately do because it is the answer to Your question.

The majority MSM cuting days are long gone. I wont list them but I know of at least two widerly used cuts these days (more bulk/manufacturing cuts) that have a higher burning temp than D/DLMA. So that old blow out the start trick isnt anywhere near as effective as it was during the 2000-2012 period :(
Thanks
I noticed that technique had become pretty useless for me..I wondered why.
(I thought it was my method)
It appears the meth turning brown is par for the course nowadays due to cuts and poor production quality.

Not how I remember it at all.. used to be so smooth to vape / smoke

It's really not the same.

Last edited:
Why not just torch the shit out of it with a jetty

hey,
This is a great way that works very well. Unfortunately after 40 or 50 times the pipe will because to thing and when it cools down it will crack (assuming the bubble doesn't explode whilst its blue)
Andy

If you could send me a private message I'd love to discuss this with you. Everyone in my circles locally keep bringing to the table something which I'm convinced isn't totally pure, but all my attempts at nailing down the culprit have proven unsuccessful.

Sorry I know that's off-topic but I actually just made an account to try to reach out to you after reading the quoted post! Lol
Hi Guys,
This thread has been nothing more than harm reduction discussion. Generally we don't know allow drug synthesis talk on Bluelight but I'm using my discretion here and will allow this thread to continue and as long as you guys keep up the good work. In my view this so far has falled into other similar discussions the are allowed (such at C.W.E) I'm enjoying this thread. So discussing acount cuts ect is now approved in AADD. I respectfully ask that we keep going this way without getting into hardcore dug synthesis discussion.

[MOD-EDIT] Keep the post coming and thanks- andyturbo 5/2/22]

Last edited:
@andyturbo why not name them - in the HR interest of people being fully informed about what they might be inhaling.

I’ve noticed I have some very strong meth that plumes with a beautiful pure taste but additional heating with a torch (without burning) brings on a foul chemical taste. When cooled and re-heated the pure taste is back again unless heated too far again.

Clearly there is a second substance in there lvaporising or undergoing pyrolisis of some kind. Would be nice to know some potential candidates and maybe test for them.

Acetone washing removes a lot of the problem though not completely (possibly because I did not crush the product enough). The acetone evaporates to leave a white powdery substance after the wash.
Gretings,

This is complicated as there is no right or wrong for In your defense:

1. Harm Reduction - "why not name them - in the HR interest of people being fully informed about what they might be inhaling."
I am completely agree with that, and yes it indeed harm reduction. Unfortunately this has been a been a matter of waying up the pros and con's in regards to the following:
2. Harm Reduction- Unfortunately sense Ive joined Bluelight In 2006 we have come across many greenlighters/bluelighters over the years that have been asking similar questions in a more subtle way right to making it obvious they are looking for the best methods/chemicals to cut there own gear. Some of the stuff over the years have be really bad such as "Swim just got an 1/4oz of meth what cut binds best to bulk it up without being to noticeable.

We decdied harm reduction from the second option is better for all and the Bluelight.org public imagine.

However, Feel free too PM me and we can chat a bit and I should be able to give you some knowledge (within BLUA), its just not something we really want to be getting into the wrong hands on our Bluelight.org domin :good vibes:

Last edited:
2. Harm Reduction- Unfortunately sense Ive joined Bluelight In 2006 we have come across many greenlighters/bluelighters over the years that have been asking similar questions in a more subtle way right to making it obvious they are looking for the best methods/chemicals to cut there own gear. Some of the stuff over the years have be really bad such as "Swim just got an 1/4oz of meth what cut binds best to bulk it up without being to noticeable.
The wastes of skin who want help stepping on their drugs will get none of it here.
No one buys the whole "I wanna cut my personal shit cuz it's toooo strong" crap either.

To all the scummy dealers who engage in this practice,
Please find something to choke on.

Last edited:
The wastes of skin who want help stepping on their drugs will get none of it here.
No one buys the whole "I wanna cut my personal shit cuz it's toooo strong" crap either.

To all the scummy dealers who engage in this practice,
Please find something to choke on.
Exactly mate, Aint got no time for giving any sort of adulterant advice here,

Lets be honest. A standard sweet puf is capable of holding roughly 8pts. You will burn in trying to get through it. So my question is whatever amount you put in is it worth the time/effort of devising a master plan to somehow correct it or should you sacrifice it? These are the questions we needa ask haha
Holy mackerel! 8 points in the bubble? I've never seen this done, yet that's not to say it can't be done. o_O

How do I prevent cooked meth travelling back up the pipe and sticking to the neck?

I have a feeling it is connected to the initial dose preparation. We know not to apply direct heat after the startup heat, once the initial vaporising kicks in, we need to roll the pipe to keep it moving/rolling to prevent burning. Once the hit has rolled to a cooler part of the pipe/2pm, heat returned briefly & pipe rolled back to 10pm so as to keep the vaporising/clouds rolling. I just can’t see how it creeps back up the neck & clings to it. It’s very challenging having to spend hours reheating the neck to try and blow the built up meth back down to the bowl. I feel I should be spending less time on trying to shift meth through tiny pipes and more on the current climate and energy crises we are facing. 😉

How do I prevent cooked meth travelling back up the pipe and sticking to the neck?

I have a feeling it is connected to the initial dose preparation. We know not to apply direct heat after the startup heat, once the initial vaporising kicks in, we need to roll the pipe to keep it moving/rolling to prevent burning. Once the hit has rolled to a cooler part of the pipe/2pm, heat returned briefly & pipe rolled back to 10pm so as to keep the vaporising/clouds rolling. I just can’t see how it creeps back up the neck & clings to it. It’s very challenging having to spend hours reheating the neck to try and blow the built up meth back down to the bowl. I feel I should be spending less time on trying to shift meth through tiny pipes and more on the current climate and energy crises we are facing. 😉