• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What to do when doing cocaine alone?

bumpybee

Greenlighter
I'm an experienced user but just curious about what other people do when they're doing blow alone. I love to listen to music and drink beers. All while trying to make my bag last lmao. Got one 50 tonight around 9 pm and still got a few good bumps left for myself. Trying to make last as long as possible 🤣

Oh I plan on doing that but I wait till after I'm done with my blow lmao. My routine is do the bag while drinking beer and listening to music and then when it's gone I go up to my room and fuck the shit out of my pocket pussy lmfao

Mind if I ask were ya currently in your dug usage?
Not a mod and dont have to answer if you choose... just curiosity.
one

Mind if I ask were ya currently in your dug usage?
Not a mod and dont have to answer if you choose... just curiosity.
one
You mean tonight or how long I've been using? Tonight I'm down to my last few bumps of my 50. I been doing blow and other stuff since I've been 18. 31 now lol

Back in the day it was chop chop, snort snort then repeat! In between, put on a record (yep, pre CD's) and back to chopping. It was pure insanity!!

I'm an experienced user but just curious about what other people do when they're doing blow alone. I love to listen to music and drink beers. All while trying to make my bag last lmao. Got one 50 tonight around 9 pm and still got a few good bumps left for myself. Trying to make last as long as possible 🤣
Stick on some good tunes and dance like LITERALLY nobody's watching 😁

I've been coming to this site for years but finally decided to make an account. Thanks dude
You and me both friend, this is actually my first post as it happens 👌 back on topic, I really enjoy a few stripes of white in my own company, I don't get much time to myself. That said however, after a line or two I invariably and subconsciously pick up the phone and browse through my social media accounts, betting accounts, news sites etc etc. So to answer the original question, that's what I do these days if I'm having a one man party. But that's a sign of the times I suppose, I've enjoyed the occasional gram in solitude for many years at this stage.

I just usually sink into self loathing.