• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What to do if you connect disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxemoxx

Bluelighter
I have little to no friends, none that use anyway.....

Any advice on how to find a new connect, or what do you if your connect disappears?!

I know the east coast is like whoa diff. then the west coast..... i live on the west....

Looking for hookers and street people btw is not exactly my thing....

any advice appreciated.

go to the streets is your best bet even if its scary

keep a sharp eye out for track marks and ask those people

This may not be the advice you are looking for, and I'm not trying to antagonize you in any way. If your connection disappears or flakes out, you have two options as I see it: Find a new source, or make the decision to quit. Dried up connections and moving helped me leave my heavy use behind, and there are no (Opioid) drugs where I live now, definitely no dope, which often makes me frustrated, but ultimately allows me to live without thinking about it all the time.

This may not be the advice you are looking for, and I'm not trying to antagonize you in any way. If your connection disappears or flakes out, you have two options as I see it: Find a new source, or make the decision to quit. Dried up connections and moving helped me leave my heavy use behind, and there are no (Opioid) drugs where I live now, definitely no dope, which often makes me frustrated, but ultimately allows me to live without thinking about it all the time.

Agreed. Looking back on it, the times when I had no connect were the times when my life was most stable. Every time I would find a new connect shit would hit the fan...

I hate to say it, but i am more a functional user.... i know it doesnt last forever but since my connect has been gone so has my money, my job has went to shit, my stress level is insane and my girl now thinks i am on drugs......

I need to get stable or i am going to get effed, lose my job and most likely school will fail too.... my problem is, i dont like street people they are all tweakers and here in l.a. well they are yeah not good.

networking with friends, even the internet is a good source (just not here asking for sources though). use your imagination. these types of questions aren't OD topical either so imma shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.