• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants What to do if getting pulled over with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxi/uber or public transport alllll the way

And have bottled water with you to dump it into and shake up to dissolve

The only time the law is on your side is when the police are in a hurry (happens often) and don't want to bother you

I've had unmarked cars pull me over for speeding (I wasn't) and just give me a warning. I saw a bunch of them in my area just along the same street searching and arresting people with contraband. I laughed and kept driving

My best advice is this; keep a container, like a fountain drink, or something with a lid that comes off fairly easy, with you, with your favorite drink inside...if you get pulled over, make sure the bag is opened up in some way and drop into the container with your drink of choice. Then you won't technically lose your shit, you won't go to jail, and you just gave your drink an added burst of fun!!

another thought, as far the being pulled over things goes, is make sure you make at least an audio recording of the entire stop, and make them aware, in a subtle fashion, that everything is in fact being recorded. I'd also recommend setting your phone to send all audio/video captures to the cloud of your choice...

Play -- black and white -- aka cups. They have better shit than you down there, you don't get a second chance

Hypothetical but curious, SWIM asked me what should they do if getting pulled over On the way home after scoring, my response is depending on the amount to simply eat it and swallow it down rather than risk search and arrest. SWIM responds ok that cool for a g or ball but what if you have a whole zip (oz). And it made me wonder what would the best course of action be? Toss it out the window ,? Is there some sort of liquid you could carry to drop the crystal in that would destroy it and make it undetectable if tested? Thoughts? Tips? Suggestions ? And for the record we are in the southern United States
Keep a big bottle of water with you. If you get pulled over, dump it in there. Added bonus, when it’s all said and done you can evaporate the water and get your dope back 😁. When I was young and dumb and used to travel with it I would dissolve my dope in water and then put it in a saline solution bottle.

DUI checkpoints tell them the level in ur system at that moment, do these do the same or just act as a normal urine or saliva test?

I'm curious, too. The only invasive drug tests I've had done were when I went through the airport and my huge average sized dick set off the xray machine or w/e and they swabbed my fingers to see if I had handled any drugs recently. Also was awkward when the guy patted me down and shoved his hand all up into my dick area and totally touched my dick.... fucking TSA man

I just don't understand how that would work testing positive for something that you did days prior to driving but completely when taking test? Hope that shit doesn't make it's way over here

Legal Advice not given per forum guidelines *Thread Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.