GHB was my DOC. I lost a very good friend on christmas eve last year. We were all doced out, like everynight, and she went upstairs to lay down and G out. After about two hours her boyfriend went to check on her. He carried her down stairs screaming call 911 as he laid Julie's lifeless body down. She was dead. When CPR was being done she vomitted so we knew she choked on her own vomit. I've always heard of dangers of the drug, but we did it so often and been around so many people who would G out we never thought it could happen. I guess it was always in the back of my mind, but was never talked about. It will be one year this christmas and she is truely missed. I was never in a situation to call 911 until it was to late. And i've never seen a situtation scary enough to call, but when in doubt, call. I still do the drug and yet to come across a scary situation. But we all know it can happen. Be Safe out there!