• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What The heLL?

Sllip, Nah... it's not an argument... just clearing things up is all.

Actually, re-reading stacyrox's post... I'm thinking it wasn't even directed towards me in the first place. Sorry stacyrox if I read it wrongly:)

The thing is... with speed, as far as I know anyways... it's obtainable in the Amphetamine Sulphate form (this is the one that is very flakey, sometimes wet and has a white-to-pearlescent colour to it.) Yes, it contains alot of shitful nasty cuts (sometimes) and yes, alot of the time you're not getting the quality you think you are.

But, usually it comes riduculously cheap by the point... it's not worth complaining about.

I have also heard of some brown, turd looking goo, circulating the streets of Melbourne. I'd say for myself I wouldn't be touching this shit, only because I have never, ever come in contact with it, and simply do not know anything about it. But, from what I have heard... it's usually what the American's refer to as "Crank", or very poor grade Meth (maybe??).

Then, there is the Methamphetamine crystals I like getting my hands on. Depending on how much I get, I usually get these in rocks about the width of my pinky-finger and the length can vary, but not very long. I could only describe them as "Shard-like", as others do, as they resemble small shards of glass, or Ice.

This shit, from my experience... is extremely bitter to the taste (with a hint of saltiness) and has been known to leave a cold "aftertaste" on the tip of my tongue. When vapourized, no residue should be present (or very little... if any at all.) and it should re-crystallize after being vapoured in about a minute or so.

I have sometimes been given (I would NEVER pay for this crap) what only resembles powdered Methamphetamine (crushed crystals) and Glucose... or "Shabu Sugar"... this stuff when smoked has a horrid after-taste, that I could only describe as tasting like burnt coffee. It tastes like shit!! If I use it... I'd prefer snort it. Has a very "bitter-sweet" taste to it. This is usually very poorly cut crap and not a very enjoyable high. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

I mean... if you want to get more bang for your buck, all in all... Crystal Methamphetamine would be the best shit to go for, but is usually very potent and you should feel "clear-headed" almost instantly after you smoke it from that glass dick. Just be careful, it's not a very nice thing physically... if you have smoked too much. :)

^^^
Just sounds like one time you got speed and one time you got meth. I think a lot of people like their stuff cut because it's a 'cleaner feeling'. Well here's a plan, how about you just do less of the pure stuff! My gf and I usually only share a point of crystal between the two of us over the night and still to this day we haven't had any dramas with come downs or going to sleep. But when I ask friends who don't like meth how much did they have they usually say they've railed a whole point in one go or smoked like half a gram in a weekend.

As they say time and time again. More is less with drugs.

Yeah, I was just trying to warn other people that are in-experienced with Meth/Ice/Shabu.

I have sometimes gone "haywire" on the Meth... and it's not a thing I do often, nor is it a thing I want to repeat again. As you said, "More is Less with drugs", totally agreed. If you have too much Meth it could very well turn out to be not such an enjoyable experience.

Just to make it clear... I was referring to (e)sux in my last post. :)

I got a little confused when other people were telling me how their dealer isnt as shit as I said.... hehe.

stace.

suppose to purchase meth.but instead he gave me speed

speed is the 'cut' form of meth that is sold 'on the street'.

Meth is generally too strong to snort, so people (and dealers) cut it with either epsom salts, or glucose (sugar). Speed in other words, is a cut/diluted form of meth.

wot u bought probably was meth. if you added sugar or epsom salts, you would end up with 'speed'.

Last edited:
^^^
Hmm, obviously your nanna can't tell the difference either.