Mental Health What the FUCK just happened to me?

Man sleep paralysis is awful

Have had this after heavy abuse of mdma, ghb and several other stims (mdpv mainly though aMT has caused it too)

Think its the dopamine/serotonin action. Its so fucked.

Anyone know the sert det action of ghb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Therapist, I had permanent nightmares since birth -- my wife had'em too. Over the course of 1 year, we got rid of'em. They're no joke, they can dim your personal life.

The buzzing body is definitely what I get with sleep paralysis. I personally believe it's a form of demonic oppression. I pray over and over and it goes away, too scared to open my eyes and see what's coming for me. We are lost souls who have not yet learned what must be learned to pass on from this mortal coil. We are the damned, but there is hope.

I've experienced sleep paralysis a few times over the years, but I never noticed any buzzing sensation. When it happens, I'm cognizant that my brain is in awake mode and my body isn't, but each time I find myself terrified that I had a stroke or something in my sleep that left me paralyzed. I also get a terrifying sense of something dangerous, but never visible being in the room with me.

Ive had numerous episodes of sleep paralysis. I used to suffer night terrors as i child (but im sure it was sleep paralysis aswwll back then looking back now)

That buzzing sensation is strange but ive experienced something similar. I usually though think i wake up and cant move. Though ive had it where something was stood over me or so i thought. Pretty scary stuff. Never get it anymore but dnt abuse any psychdelics/stims anymore.

I agree with what others have suggested, it sounds like sleep paralysis. I have suffered frequent sleep paralysis my entire life and it is definitely exacerbated by stimulant abuse, stress, and sleep deprivation. Although it is absolutely terrifying at the time, it is harmless and one should not avoid sleep for fear of it happening again. In fact, avoiding sleep may increase the chance of it happening again when you do inevitably fall asleep.
I would suggest taking melatonin each night to try and regulate your natural sleep pattern. Melatonin has helped me immensely with my insomnia and sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is by no means scary but it sucks bananas. Try mindfulness.
On the contrary, sleep paralysis can be absolutely terrifying, even if you know what's happening to you. I have a sleep paralysis episode at least once a month, and it's been that way my entire life. I've become so used to it that I know exactly when it's happening and I have very fine-tuned methods to get myself out of it. I have also utilised it to practise lucid dreaming. But I still have terrifying SP episodes every now and then.

I get sleep paralysis occasionally and it's pretty scary. It only lasts a few seconds to maybe a minute or so. I had one episode a few weeks ago and thought my eyes were locked and couldn't move them. It was weird but I know it's just the brain not synchronising fast enough with being awake.

In active addiction addiction a person is consumed by darkness and despair.

uhh actually it was just my first experience with sleep paralysis

but I also have been consumed by darkness and despair before, that sucked too

I mean it's obvious you're spamming your link at the forums and saying weird creepy dark religious shit. Just stop man. If people want Ibogaine from you they will seek you out. You really don't need to spam it on drug forums. Also, it's not allowed.

Why did you even pick this thread to bump?