• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

WTF what the fuck happened to this place

ninjadanslarbretabar

Bluelighter
I'm too old for this shit I don't even know how to post a pic anymore

ninjadanslarbretabar

Bluelighter
Do you know much I fucking love seeing your name you sweet bucket of boogers and flowers
love you too, cuz i remember your avatar n i remember liking you but my memory can be so shit
i dont remember our relationship style or what we use to talk about
i remember TnA and thats probably where we use to exchange before our lounge rat era (2007-8)
then again its being a while..
2003 is 18 years ago..! (of legal age)
n i remember lurking back in 2001 reading about 9-11 n stuff in the current events forum
n like klue said :
Ayee bro. Ninja... a youtube influencer in the first 18 months of youtube being online
i had to look it up to realize how new youtube was back in those daze.. (13 years ago)
time is a weird entity (and titties weeee)

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
time is a weird entity

Truth.

I remember your posts from back in the day and I've always thought you had a really cool name, I didn't really post in TL then though. A lot of you old school Loungers probably don't remember me but I lurked in here and posted in PD mostly, in the glory days it was a lot of discussing how sure I was that on December 21st, 2012, at 11:11, we would have a global consciousness ascension.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Truth.

I remember your posts from back in the day and I've always thought you had a really cool name, I didn't really post in TL then though. A lot of you old school Loungers probably don't remember me but I lurked in here and posted in PD mostly, in the glory days it was a lot of discussing how sure I was that on December 21st, 2012, at 11:11, we would have a global consciousness ascension.
Hahaha. Me too, coming from an atheist scientist background somehow I took enough lsd around enough hippies that I believed that hype. I was at an awesome psytrance party that night where they did some weird thelematic ritual. Things certainly have shifted a LOT since then. Maybe this whole new aeon thing is going to be really messy and painful first before its cool?

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Why does it say you have 5 posts?
Is it because he doesn't have access to his old account and in order to post he needs new one and since he was crew and kept the same name it just reverted back to his zero count instead of his/her original post count? I see quite a few new accounts but they are bluelighters and only have 10 posts. So I'm guessing they stopped posting....then wanted to and had an email problem or something. I always wondered this myself Mr. Wizard.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Everyone moved onto crack, meth, and heroin, and are now trying to not die early painful deaths. From what I remember PD was way more popping than all this tweaker stuff.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Old school PD was amazing. PD is still great, but way less traffic. Traditional forums are dying, it's kind of amazing we're still around, and actually quite a bit up from the lowest point.

alasdairm

Bluelight Crew
garbage human from Edinburgh

why don't you tell people about that time you were so broke you had absolutely no money and couldn't afford food?

and that garbage human sent you money so you could, you know, eat.

and you told the garbage human you were so moved and so happy you literally cried.

then you turned round and stabbed that garbage human right in the back and mocked them and laughed at them and at how clever you'd been.

garbage human indeed.

alasdair

Last edited:

Shadow Cat

Bluelight Crew
I still love Bluelight and come here everyday, great to see so many of you from wayback when. Things are certainly different then they once were but that is life. I'm sure we all are in many ways as well 😊