Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

WTF what the fuck happened to this place

DarthMom

Bluelighter
Inspired by both DarthMom's and Dtergent's sudden reappearance. G'day from Australia 😊😎
I can't wait to make it out there. Talk to 3 lovely ladies from here for over a decade almost daily and can't wait to finally meet in person. Oh and weird Malaysian dude who likes sniffing cocaine out of lady boy boots holes, he seems great too

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
I'm too old for this shit I don't even know how to post a pic anymore
when you use imgur to upload the picture, right click the picture and click on open in new tab, then highlight/copy the link, (should end with .png or something),

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Oh and weird Malaysian dude who likes sniffing cocaine out of lady boy boots holes, he seems great too
Haha say hello to fengtau for me - we'll organize a bluelight meetup in Bangkok for old times sake

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
hey i like this place

No one asked you, or maybe they did and will now set about crocheting you a lovely doily for your tea set.

I can't wait to make it out there. Talk to 3 lovely ladies from here for over a decade almost daily and can't wait to finally meet in person. Oh and weird Malaysian dude who likes sniffing cocaine out of lady boy boots holes, he seems great too

I am going to openly and blatantly sexually harass your dad and bitch on about how undignified coitus is and how shit men are.

~Samhadi

DarthMom said:
Smelly fridge no longer. Message me I'll add you to new one

Bloody hell woman, I'm already in the new one.

Oh yeah, sorry. This is swerlz. Lolz srs .

Last edited: