Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

WTF what the fuck happened to this place

DarthMom

Bluelighter
I left to casual trolling and come back to controlled vegas style pictures up top, it's weird. And where the fuck is popasomni

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
you bounced and we moved on....
are ya saying that ya didnt mean to abandon and leave us onda curb? it was all a big misunderstanding? you loved us more than anything and we can all go back to where we were in da good ol' days?
people prolly aint doing the same they used to re usage so the vibe may be tuned a bit... not sure only been around about a decade. as much as i dislike change irl sometimes it doesnt kill me... best to not resist and flow like wo, yo, ya know? [er just the opposite so the earlier :poop: was just that - :poop:.
thanks for posting this inda lounge as this type of stuff really helps keep it all in perspective at times.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
He passed away, yeah. :( I don't think we have 100% confirmation though in terms of an obit or anything, but he was losing a battle with cancer and disappeared.

Anyway... yeah traditional forums are dying, google won't show us in search results anymore because they're choking on dicks, we're still alive. Lots of new people, the culture has shifted as cultures do. All the young ones are from a different generation. It's different, but still good.

CFC did the animated headers. We tried to dress up for google, but it didn't make a difference so we kicked google in the vagina and kept the nice clothes

BehindtheShadow

Bluelight Crew
Me too. I enjoyed getting infractions from him. He would always start the conversation by saying 'You have been infracted'. Ahh good times, but really. He wrote me when I was in rehab ages ago. Will def miss him.
Same here x