• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What substances are good at bringing back old memories and nostalgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmus

Greenlighter
I've got kind of an odd request. What substances might I want to research more if I want go many years back in time and reminisce about old memories, think about old places, and remember old friends? I've noticed alcohol does this on rare occasion, but I'm done with that stuff. Do any RCs or psychedelics have this effect?

Definitely ether and N2O give me this strange feeling of deja-vu, or that i have done things before. Or i remember odd feelings from the past. Very hard to describe this feeling.

Do not listen to the people above.

Meditation and other focus and memory building exercises will help more than drugs, which can be a key to a door yet is useless if you can't find the door nor if you're unready to step through it.

Anyways I'd recommend something simple not harmful like huffing gas at doses needed or using something as addictive as opiates that should only be used to push off pain to deal with it all at once later. Really the drug will do nothing on your own without a strong mind, but you can get lost in your history if you find someone to share it with although if course that means you have to let them share too.

Edit: Also we are not here to recommend drugs. This comments aimed more at the people who responded not the OP

Good old amphetamine gets me to think and talk about the past. Sometimes too much talking but amphetamine (not meth just regular amphetamine sulphate) is what id say is the best for nostalgia

Ecstacy for me.
It makes me un regret the things I actually do regret things in the past and makes the present heaven on earth.

We don't allow threads that simply ask for drug recommendations. This isn't HR material.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.